Spinning 101 & How to get started with Spintax

Thanks @wortime great post. I know most of it but there is always a few nuggets to glean from people like you. Very Informative!!

1 Like

Great post. I’ve been waiting for a more basic spintax guide on here

1 Like

You left out using nested spintax! I noticed not alot of people use it, probably because of lack of knowledge about it(quite sure you’re aware of it but probably forgot to add it)… but it definitely takes a regular spintax to another level.

1 Like

No, I didn’t forget about it. I linked to at least 2 other guides for nested and deeply nested.

There are several, some in level 2/3, it they aren’t mine so I can’t repost.

@benny has at least 2, @Patrick.P has at least 2 and Johnny has at least 1.

Like I mentioned, this was written for Instagress users so I could take that marketshare, and for in house use for people that didn’t know basic spintax.

Their guides are awesome, informative and particularly @benny ‘s is easy to follow. I highly recommend those after this one.

This at least gets newbies started with something that is hopefully easy to follow and gives them insight about it.

1 Like

Yeah, I saw it in the other guides when I looked at them after I left this thread. I meant in this actual write up itself.

By no means was I trying to take anything away from your write up, as it’s well written and laid out nicely. I was just mentioning in case you forgot, didn’t know you intentionally left it out. Hope you didn’t take it the wrong way.

Nested spintax definitely can be alot more confusing when setting up, especially when long… so you’re right for leaving it out of a guide for beginners.

Overall, nice job and good contribution… it will definitely help those that don’t have level2 accs and want to get started with having more unique messages.

1 Like

Thank you for the detailed tutorial!

Here is a website which will generate the spintax for you automatically

http://sp1n.me/index.html

It will also give you the number of possible combinations, this can be helpful when evaluating different spintax

1 Like