[STEP BY STEP GUIDE] How to Increase Engagement & Make Money on Instagram

Great detail. I’m gonna give it a thorough read a second time. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for sharing this man !
Where can you buy those tag packages ?

1 Like

Thanks for the guide! very well written.
I cannot agree more we do almost the same with only one difference or two.
We don’t reach to any brand/page, we buy the giveaways(products, services, etc) and the #5 we do it in general with IGTV almost like you, sometimes showing just a post others more like a YouTube style as we noticed more engagement when in IGTV the people see you.

1 Like

You can try this --> https://www.buysellshoutouts.com/buy-instagram-mentions-a

2 Likes

Also, who is tagging the competitor’s followers ?
Seems pretty intrusive, and if the accounts tagging are clearly fake ones (no profile picture, no images etc…) you loose you credibility immediatly with all the people tagged !

It took some trial and error on the giveaways to realize that I must make it say GIVEAWAY somewhere on the image or video in big annoying text.

Without this, I would get half the engagement as I would with this text overlay.

1 Like

@T_Jac

@Tyson

There are many providers selling Instagram comment tags. I usually buy from https://getplusfollowers.com/services/buy-instagram-comment-mentions/

They deliver reliable results all the time, especially with all the changes happening lately to Instagram, but again there are hundreds of other sites out there offering similar services.

Let me know if I can be of more help.

1 Like

@T_Jac Random accounts will be tagging your competitor’s followers in the comments so it may look strange.

That is why it is best to find a service provider that will create “ghost” accounts that look real with profile pictures, bio descriptions, videos and pictures in their feed, etc.

You get what you pay for as you can find cheap companies offering comment tags or you can find more expensive ones that give you more control and guarantee that the comments will stick and not get deleted.

I have not had any issues of people complaining as they are interested in a my product or service and are being entered in a giveaway to win this.

Only a few people comment who are you, but even then I still see them entering the giveaway, following my page and tagging 3 friends in my comments.

1 Like

My pleasure I hope you got some useful ideas from this.

Thank you for this guide dude !

1 Like

I have a question What if I had just out of shadowbann . Then do you think this mentions in comments will hurt my account ?

1 Like

Thanks! Might use this in a future campaign and see how it works out

1 Like

Giveaway is very works for me. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Comment mentions will not affect a shadowban. Instagram will look at people commenting as a positive signal. They are tagging users who are likely to engage back with your account so it looks natural.

Interesting method of getting sponsored giveaways! :slight_smile:

Might be good for accounts I have in very rare niches. :smiley:

1 Like

Some secret sauce in here for sure

1 Like

Can we supply the list of users to tag in the comment with the people you used? Also what is the best way you have found to put any t&cs in? In a memory, pull off to another site, in the description or in a comment?

Have you ever tried asking to audience to share to story as well to enter?

1 Like

Nice share i think this will HELP A TON of people haha!

Asking the audience to share on the stories is a great strategy as well.

I let people know that if they post on their story and tag our page that they get another entry to the giveaway.

This results in many story posts and tag mentions from other users.

I also re-post these stories on my story and this usually results in them re-posting it as well.

It is a perpetual cycle that builds upon itself.

1 Like