Still able to create accounts?

I tried again just now and it suddenly works again without having changed anything…

Edit: Only one account worked. Next two blocked again

Yes made 50 today.

2 Likes

Okay that is good news :grinning:
Funny that creating them on a datacenter IP (Amazon Server) works better than mobile now.
You don’t use any add ons on the browser then?

Yes, im creating without aby problem :slight_smile:

No problem here :grinning:

We found a way to create accounts on different datacenter VPSs.

What procedure do you use @Radu1296 and @Redis?

Mobile hotspot with 1 ip for each created account, glued to a gmail account with a personal phone number to each(gmail/insta), + chrome with the extensions to hide tracks.

It is still working, for as long as you dont create more than 3 accounts within 48 hours try not to spam.

With my home IP, I can create 10 accounts per IP by chrome web.
It depends on IP, I guess

What extensions do you use? (If you don’t want to tell in public, a DM would also be appreciated)

I think it is not so much the IP, but more the other information that Instagram sees from your device or browser.
It makes sense to switch IPs to not have accounts connected to each other.
But they can’t flag an IP from creating accounts entirely. If you put your phone in flight mode someone else get the IP and that would mean he would not be able to make an Instagram Account.

1 Like

can they detect footprints threw usb tethering ? i tested ios and android and my ios has 100% refuse.

@socialgain did you manage to find a workaround?

Mobile hotspot ain’t working for me anymore.

No because I stopped working on it for now.
Enough to do with clients at the moment

It stops working because our hashes don’t change with these methods.
I’m currently testing MacBook and Windows VMs.

I have a lot more difficulties creatig account now

1 Like

Instagram detect such a thing now. The main reasons are proxy and device.

I use fake gmail username when I do signup, if there is no any error, then I create gmail account with same username. Don’t create gmail first, otherwise you can’t use it same gmail if you got error.

I thought Instagram checks for fake mail? or atleast when they send out and see it doesnt exist, it doesnt get succeded afaik.

I mean use fake gmail like consense9843d@gmail.com, even if there is no any such a username exist, then still you can create a account, they ask for verification later not earlier. And there is no any checksome, because user might misspelled their username during signup so that’s why they give option to go back and change your gmail as well. But I often create that fake gmail, once I did not see any problem on instagram.

I just use phonenumbers to create accounts. Works almost everytime

1 Like