Story impression are very low

hii friends
i have a client that have about 15k followers done by using jarvee follow/unfollow
and he have a very low story impression

this picture is after 6 hours
285 impression is very low for a 15k page

someone have an idea how to increase it ?

I would like ti hear too as i have same problem on some accounts. But usually followers from follow-unfollow or child accs method are not interested in your content and get very bad engagement from those.

1 Like

So, 6 hours after posting his story : 231 views.

Well, i think it’s more an engagement problem. Maybe he was inactive for a long time ? or some ghost followers maybe ?

2 Likes

yes

1. better content
  2. viewing stories too
  3. updating storys more often
  4. increasing overall account ER
3 Likes

i do everything you say and still low impression
how can i increase the overall ER ?

he is very active this is what we don’t understand

to tall the true im also have this problem with an 21k account

im getting 1100 views max

im getting 370 views max on a 1500 followers account

You need to keep your audience engaged, When they start engage with your stories you will be the first in their stories list.

2 Likes

use stories that make people interacte with your stories like poll or questions so IG will push further your stories and i can’t stress it enough content is king so if your content is shit no matter what you do you just can’t get the result you seeking ,the starting point is always content if its entertainment content then make sure that everyone who sees your story will be well entertained and dm’it to his friend or w.e put yourself in their shoes you need to align your content with what your audience thoughts and im sure you will see some changes and also dont hesitate to network with like minded account and analyze their ER and whats working for em

2 Likes

this is what he is doing for the last month
given a lots of quizzes and he say that alots of people engaged with the storys and still he have low impression

but now i think i understand Y
he asked all the quizzes in is language
and because he use the F/U he have a lots of people’s that not understood what he writing
i tall him now to try some ENG quizzes and update, tnx

if someone have some more ideas it be nice
because i have my own account 21k
jewelry nisha i have bountiful page a lots of
beautiful models pictures
and i have same problem average of 800-900 views and best day max 1200
and i think its very low for 21K page

to tall the true i think that IG punish pages that doing F/U and give them a low impression
i have 5 more accounts about 5000 followers
and they gets 300-400 views
but this page are not get update on a regular basic …

you need comments. if you get enough comments everything else goes up too. You can get comments with more engaging content or/and with commenting your followers.

1 Like

one thing to keep in mind folks is the feed itself. Slow and sucks. Reach down all areas. One tip I might suggest, put song lyrics onto a post in the stories. You would need research the demographics of your page and put in general safe catchy song. By phone of course

2 Likes

i use dm group and still have this problem :man_facepalming:

and @Alexnvo i don’t fully understand you :thinking:

and i thought about 2 new method that i think can help please tall me what you think…

1. delete “shit” followers, people that not posting everything in the last 100 days and people that follow 5000+ people

2. trying to make shares from a different accounts

what do you say it can help?

1 Like

If the feed has low ER across the board in many areas it cuts reach and likes like a knife

1 Like

deleting shit followers is a great plan. But before you do that I suggest just delete all who never interacted with you (did not like any post). You can filter them out with scraping or tools like Follower Analyser. Then you can think about next filtering step. for example all who did not like one of your last 20 posts. (depends on how often you post ofc) Just going for follow count may not be the best choice because at the end of the day you want people who interact with you. ofc its less likely they see your posts if they follow more but i prefer taking the direct way and look if they interact.

But deleting followers is always a pretty big move because usually thats the number you want to grow. But you can only have a good account with good followers. good followers are people who interact a lot with your content. In the long run you wont reach those who dont interact anymore so they are useless anyway.

And dont use app for blocking them its just too dangerous right now. Best way to get rid of them is spam reporting in my opinion.

And i agree with what Alexvno said feed is different. Due to different reasons. Which also causes a difference in engagement. Atm ER is lower - one of the reasons could be a lot of people are like blocked so their engagement is not existent.

Shares will help too ofc every engagement is good for your account. but for reaching more people in storys you need them to interact with you so your story shows up to them.

3 Likes

i use jarvee for blocking but i don’t block them i remove them [quote=“kripke, post:15, topic:82512”]
deleting shit followers is a great plan. But before you do that I suggest just delete all who never interacted with you (did not like any post). You can filter them out with scraping or tools like Follower Analyser. Then you can think about next filtering step. for example all who did not like one of your last 20 posts. (depends on how often you post ofc) Just going for follow count may not be the best choice because at the end of the day you want people who interact with you. ofc its less likely they see your posts if they follow more but i prefer taking the direct way and look if they interact.

But deleting followers is always a pretty big move because usually thats the number you want to grow. But you can only have a good account with good followers. good followers are people who interact a lot with your content. In the long run you wont reach those who dont interact anymore so they are useless anyway.
[/quote]

yes my friend your right deleting followers is a very big move and in normal page what you suggest is what is recommended to do
to delete the people that never engaged with my contact (i think i do it on my other pages)
but my main page is a jewelry nisha store
and if i delete alots of people thet not engaged i think i delete alots of potential costumers

ok so now some conclusions
im deleting some followers (people that not post in the last 120 days and people how follow more than 5000 people)
now its looks like my story views getting better

i think to mix my method with yours but i don’t know how to do it
to delete only people that never engaged with my contact and following x amount of people and didn’t post in x amount of days all at the same time
i think this mix be the golden mix
but i don’t know how to do it
any ideas?

1 Like

3 tiers .

1. Engages always with posts
  2. Haven’t seen the post yet.
  3. Never sees the post. Sees the post and never engaged

Get rid of tier 2 will probably kill your chance of hitting explore

Tier 2 sees it when the feed is good

Now with that said … And it’s a low ER feed and probably will go up. Tier 2 will eventually see and like them.

You scrape last 12 post and you block.
The odds are Damn good you get rid of tier 2 along the way murdering your ER when it gets better …

2 Likes

Simply bad quality followers he got there. Maybe he started of targetting bad sources. Too many ghost followers or he needs to engage more with his followers. Better content, more eye catching.

But let’s say he reaches 500 views after 24 hours, that is 3% of ER. It’s not good but not devastating either.

1 Like

sorry i lost you in this part please explain again :pensive:

i think that 500 views for a 15K page is very devastating
i have 4 accounts having about 1500 - 4000 followers getting the same number of story views

this is a 15K page i think that 15K page need to get a minimum 3000 views

Please notice what I wrote to begin with.

Not devastating if the sources targeted from the beginning wasn’t valuable enough or outside his niche. People who followed him because he followed them, but aren’t interested in his content what so ever.
You may have done a way better job at reaserching your sources than this user. Beginners usually clap their hands in the beginning, when they notice follow and unfollow is bringing them actual followbacks. But once they reach an amount of followers and realise these actually aren’t engaging, they notice that a higher number of followers and low level of engagement is actually extra load of nothing!

In that sense 3% is not bad. It could be 1% or even 0,5%.

@porianl

1 Like