Story Views Boost / Exploding

Sounds really interesting… And can be helpful for smaller Accounts to grow on IG

2 Likes

My story views have been complete shit for the past 6 months or so. I am hoping that they will increase soon with this new algorithm. How many hashtags should i be using in my story? I feel that using the max will come off as not-clean and spammy.

Interesting point. What concerns me is, that I’m not seeing any #-stories in my feed anymore. Yesterday I started to see #-posts again, but still not #-stories. If I go to explore I’m not shown any #-stories as well.

Thinking about it, this started right after I posted a series of 10 stories in which I set the #-color to match the background (making the tag invisible). Could this be some kind of “story shadowban”?

possible in like exchange ?

How do you use hashtags in the story’s?

1 Like

When I was on 25k followers my story views were over 40K views and now I have 45k followers my story views are around 1500 views. wtf :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Do you have any idea how to increase views on story

Hey, Dylan.

It would be nice if you could answer to my dms and e-Mail finally about the service I bought from you and never actually got.

Thanx,

1 Like

Same here. My views increased from an average of 20-25k to some hitting 50-60k now. No hashtags, no polls.

Did you do anything particular to boost SV? Maybe changed content?

“Like exchange”???
What is that?

Is this just another way to say: “Like other profiles posts” or is this some new technique that I didnt k ow about?

You are targeted on story views bot come on dont be naive