Strange Phone verifications

Hey, so for the last 2 days really strange things are going on with my accounts, on one phone I have 3 aged accounts, didn’t do any follows, likes or anything on them, I added them on my phone 2 days ago, and on one account I just tried to publish random picture, and it asked me for PV, so I added number and verified it. After posting the picture I jump to second account and it was asking for PV so I added different number on it and verified it, same happend on third account, and then when I tried to switch it to the first account again, it asked me for PV again, and this is going in the circle, after publishing that one photo I didn’t do anything else, not a single action on any profile. I let accounts to rest for 24h and verified them all again today, and still having the same problem, it’s asking to verify accounts over and over again even if I don’t do any actions on them, fucking crazy

1 Like

I had the same situation, reset the device and let them rest for few days, next log in but don’t do any actions, no posts etc. ( posting, replying to comments or following even one person caused PV) I believe it’s like an accumulated block.
In my case only posting stories didn’t cause PV so I started doing that and when stories came back to good level of engagement I started super slow with any actions from a fresh device

3 Likes

Make sure that all the accounts on your home IP (Including Jarvee/automation software, if you’re running it off your home IP) are on separate proxies, and aren’t being automated on the same IP as your personal accounts. Even if you just have too many idle accounts logged into your home IP it can cause serious issues.

3 Likes

I’m starting to think that people running too many accounts on a single 4g proxy are seeing these issues… Please correct me if you are and not experiecing issues.

4 Likes

I think from now on only 1:1 for proxy’s should be used, also try for better quality ones.

1 Like

Are you running 4g?

2 Likes

Basically I have 2 phones that I use for years on my home IP, never had problems like this, but guess ig updates fucked it up now also… I use 4g on my other accounts that are loged in on jarvee only. Don’t have problems like that there, but have some other problems there, like accounts getting banned before getting blocks or pv, they just delete them lol

1 Like

Yea will try to with better accounts, before it worked on lq accounts, but these days instagram going crazy

1 Like

Will try that, thanks bro

1 Like

same problem.
I have tried reset device, deleting cookies, and changing the proxy (DC proxy).
However, verification continues.

Can someone tip me?

Yeah I used to get PV once every couple days was so annoying and lead to a shadowban.

I have the same problem. I used MP for my client and he started to get PV often. Then I turned off MP completely and he’s still getting PV everyday.

1 Like

did you found solution?