Strategies for fast Instagram growth?

removed by henry cooper

40 characters

1 Like

I am not an IG guy, but from the outside, it really seems like all these platforms are trying to get rid of growth hackers that are abusing algos. IG just seems to be more in the forefront, and I think that with the amount of money they get from ad $$$, they will all be pushing to more ads for growth.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

dude, your full of crap spamming this forum

4 Likes

oh. thank you for sharing.

I see you’re trying to terrorize posts

huh, what do you mean?

btw i see you lazy not to search.

3 Likes

If you’re free, you can think of ways to make money. It will be good for you

@JustinEbiz are you telling this to @Alexnvo ??

1 Like

There are no tools that work anymore forget this, instagram can detect any abuse easily and ban or block you. Ive talked to one friend he suggest me engagement groups but i doubt this can work good unless there are some big big accounts in these groups. So, maybe you can try it or try getting shoutouts from other accounts its better to pay more and get 500-1000 interested and good followers than 10 times more followers who never engage and who clicked so easily to follow you because of some blackhat strategy. On the other side if IG plan to hide likes what is the purpose of growing at all, they want us to use paid ads to promote companies products or services, they not care about your or mine growth.

1 Like

Accounts are growing 300k + p/m with giveaways lately. Can’t be bothered with action blocks anymore.

Sorry but GA = shit growth.

• It doesn’t look organic, evenmore after 300k followers from GA. Good luck trying to recover this… And even if it would look organic, the quality of followers are so bad, in average… Even some GA players create ton of accounts only for GA, and will never engage back again :confused:

• Analytics already killed the acc to my eyes : which kind of brands (or whoever) will say “Nice, let’s collaborate !” by seeing 300k+ per month ?

• Being smart would be to get a few GA only, trying to get a steady growth. I know a guy with 200k followers who has 3 times less ER than my own acc (32k).

Did 1 GA, never gonna do 1 more again. If you have money, go shoutouts seriously…

Why do noobs always think @Alexnvo is a thread terrorist?

I often see noobies giving him advice, attacking him, etc. Which is funny. It’s like watching an ant tease an elephant, teaching it how to be big-time. :smiley:

Maybe it’s the avatar.

@JustinEbiz
It’s true, it seems like you don’t use the search button. We used to have a pinned thread here, advising newbies to exhaust the button first before posting a thread. I don’t know where it went.

Anyway… you are literally, in the forum for JARVEE, a software, a tool, a program, that me, and everyone else in here who can use the search button, are using to grow our Instagram account.

Just using hashtags won’t help you. Use the search button above and search for “Hashtag Research” and then go from there.

The whole limiting of following is literally one of the hottest topics in the forum right now. Just by hanging out in the homepage, you will already see a lot of threads about it.

If all else fails, go to a certain forum section and start from there. Read around and you’ll find out the meaning of most terms being used, what they mean, etc.

P.S.: Just to cover my bases here — the search button is the icon of a “magnifying glass” on the top-right corner.

3 Likes

Asking about software names in a lvl1 thread hmm

This should be pinned in every thread about paying money for growth.

2 Likes

Using 1000 accounts to DM spam Instagram doesn’t look ‘organic’ either trust me, any half decent brand won’t touch something like that with a 10 foot pole.

The 300k giveaway was an example, the industry right now is dominated by greedy noobs that have absolutely no idea how the IG algos work, we could argue that the same went on with the bots too.

As with everything there is the right way to do things and there are bad ways to do things, no matter the methods used. I’ve seen extremely successful niche related giveaways, with a niche related audience and with prizes that actually matched the niche do very well.

Stuffing 100+ accounts in one of those loop giveaways or using those garbage influencers to promote the giveaways while trying to rack in as much money as possible won’t help much your ER but as it stands now trying to spam the platform won’t help either.

And of course I haven’t even mentioned those fake iPhone or gaming giveaways that are being sold all over Telegram etc, if you get involved in stuff like that you know what’s coming.