Subscription Payments for my website

Hello all,

I am struggling with one aspect of my website. I have a stealth paypal account which I’m not going to try and upgrade to a business/premier paypal account and I want to accept monthly subscriptions on my wordpress website.

One option that I liked was Sliced Invoices so I could send automatic invoices so customers could pay with paypal through the invoice every month but for some reason the PayPal interface has changed (again) and I can’t find API credentials anymore. (Anyone know where it’s gone?)

I also see the Woocommerce subscription add-on but I’d like something slightly cheaper for now.

So, does anyone know of a good way to set up subscription payments or even invoices with a payment option with a personal paypal account?

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use on some websites Gravity Forms with the Paypal and Stripe add-on. They are officially not free. Officially… Gravity Forms allow you to make subscriptions.

You can also use an online solution like https://www.zoho.eu/us/subscriptions/ The price depends on the country where you are (or the proxy you use) when viewing their website.

3 Likes

Currently using Woocommerce subscription and it’s been a great investment.

I use Stripe & PayWhirl and it works really well. Fees are quite competitive and relatively decent once you scale.