Suddenly No view at all on Tiktok

My Tiktok suddenly got no views at all. Have no idea what happened. Normally at least should get some views but just stopped. Anyone know what’s happening? I have emailed Tiktok but I guess they will not respond to it.:sob:

most likely a shadow block, Tiktok is not showing your video to users hence the 0 views, are you posting your own videos or reposting? give the video sometime and don’t delete it.

Yes, all my own. But recently I deleted one post. Not sure if that’s the reason. And sometimes I just deleted after posting when I found something not perfect. Then reposted. Tiktok is so annoying :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

yeah, they are annoying :grin: but give the videos some time and don’t delete them right away.

I have the same issue, have you found a solution yet? Do you still publish videos regularly? I’ve tried everything but nothing works.

Hi Ossi,

I still published a few videos, but unfortunately only got couple views. I write to Tiktok customer service through emails which I found from google. But no reply. I really hate Tiktok, they are free, they are making money from us but they never do a customer service. If I did something wrong, at least they can give a warning or just let know what is it. But no, they never fix the problem. That’s the social media without social communication. :triumph:

Hi Ossi,

I still published a few videos, but unfortunately only got couple views. I write to Tiktok customer service through emails which I found from google. But no reply.
I really hate Tiktok, they are free, they are making money from us but they never do a customer service. If I did something wrong, at least they can give a warning or just let know what is it. But no, they never fix the problem.
That’s the social media without social communication. :triumph:

1 Like

Most huge companies have zero quality customer service. That’s the sad reality.

Yeah, I tried to contacted them too, but got no response. I think deleting videos really is the reason why it stopped getting views, After deleting oldest videos which got only a few views, the account suddenly didn’t work as it used to. I tried posting random videos, my own videos, with and without caption, hashtags, but there’s no difference.