【SUPREME PROXIES 2020】❇️ USA RAW 4G MOBILE PROXIES⭐100%ELITE-CUSTOM LOCATION IPV4 IPV6 PROXIES⭐EASTER 40% OFF

WE ARE CURRENTLY SOLD OUT OF 4G PROXIES
SEND MESSAGE TO GET ON WAITINGLIST

COMMENT, “SUPREME_TRIAL” FOR A 1 DAY TRIAL LIMITED TIME ONLY!

Bulk Order discount is available, PM me for details.
Custom orders are available.

To order, and for payment details:
Website - www.supremeproxies.co/pricing
PayPal - supremeproxyguys@gmail.com
Email - sp@supremeproxies.co
Skype - supremeproxyguys@gmail.com
Bitcoin - You can contact us @ Skype/Email for BTC address. We accept Major Crypto Currencies as well through our website.

Information Needed:

• Location request
  • How many of each: Ipv4/Ipv6 (MOQ is 10 proxies.)
  • Max.1 mobile 4G per purchase
  • Desired platform of use
  • Email Id for delivery
  • PayPal Id
  • Further info. required for custom location packages.

Locations currently available for non-custom packages:
Los Angeles | Seattle | Oregon | New York | Denver | Miami
Chicago | Texas | Georgia | Amsterdam | Paris | London
Vienna | Romania | Russia | Frankfurt | Madrid | Netherlands

If your location is not listed above please purchase a custom package

Burning Hot Advantages of SUPREME PROXIES
True Quality Tier 1 - Our server distributors are hand vetted through many emails, phone calls and lengthy questions. Once selected we run a trial on the subnet with scrapping tests on 3 social platforms including IG and test the automation quality and trust score. If the subnet passes we add it to our list of servers.

100% Custom - Each IPV4/IPV6 order includes a questionnaire so we can setup the proxies in your desired location and usages with each order. This allows for better connectivity and speed, which enhances and maintains trust scores.

Never Recycled - As most proxy companies rinse and repeat proxies, we actually cancel our hosting of proxies all together if the customer is not satisfied.

Frequently Asked Questions-

Q. How can SUPREME PROXIES benefit my business?
A. By using SUPREME PROXIES you can perform tens of thousands of actions with the peace of mind that your issue is not your proxy, so you can stick to growing your marketing accounts. This allows consistent growth, that requires only tweaks when platforms release new updates. Gain and keep more clients so you can automate your business into the millions. Now you can scrap with hundreds of threads. No more scouring the internet for proxies.

Q. What type of proxies are these?
A. We offer 3 types: USA Mobile 4G Unlimited w/ Rotation, Custom IPV4 and IPV6 elite location-based proxies.

Q. What are Custom Elite Location-Based Proxies?
A. Glad you asked, as this is our secret sauce. Not only do you get our Tier 1 quality proxies (hand vetted and rigorously trust-score tested) but they will be custom created as close to your city as possible. The benefits include: Speed, trust, reliability, longevity and peace of mind.

We manually contact ip brokers and server distributors in your area, then create your proxies from scratch as detailed in the two following FAQs.

Q. How can I trust your proxies haven’t been heavily spammed or blacklisted?
A. All Raw USA 4G Proxies are made just weeks to order using the Top 3 Carriers. As for our custom IPV4/IPV6, each customer gets a questionnaire prior to order, so your proxies will practically be in your backyard. Each server distributor is hand vetted as described below. Each proxy will be cycled through https://getipintel.net/ on a regular basis.

Q: How do I know my proxies AKA (subnets) are safe for the long term?
A: As you may know IPV4/IPV6 are hard to test quality because if 1 proxy on that subnet gets blacklisted it can ruin the whole lot. We take this very seriously and our server distributors are hand vetted through many emails, phone calls and lengthy questions. Once selected we run a scrapping trial on the subnet with 3 platforms including IG. We then test the automation quality using 3 more platforms including IG. We then perform organic growth tests for 1 week to judge trust scores. If the subnet passes (with flying colors) the customer gets his/her custom order (private server).

Q. What does the $30 dollars for Custom Proxies go towards?
A. Back to you of course! The $30 dollars allows some skin in the game while we hand select your proxies but is also credited towards your account if you decide to purchase. Once we source a quality vendor near you, we will send you the monthly cost (between $1-4.50 per proxy) structure with a bill to the delivery email which will include your $30 dollar credit.

Q. Do I have to pay before you start a custom proxy order?
A. Yes $30 upfront Payment. For builk orders the upfront credit will be more.

Q. How can I order?
A. Follow the “Click here to Order Now” button Then, you will be automatically re-directed to the packages on our website. Just fill out the form and select your package.

Q. What is your turn-around time for IPV4/IPV6 proxies?
A. The turn-around time for one of our listed locations is 24-72 hours from purchase. If your location is not listed below the turn-around time from purchase to delivery is between 1-2 weeks. This is due to sourcing & vetting a quality server distributor in your area. We understand our T/A requires some patience but we promise the quality will be worth the wait.

Q. What is your turn-around time for Mobile Proxies?
A. If in stock, 4G proxies are delivered in under 24hrs. If they are no longer in stock we are upgrading our server rooms or are waiting for a purchase order of hardware.In which case we are not currently taking pre-orders through our sales thread. If you would like to take a pre-order contact us and we will work something out.

Q. What locations do you provide?
A. We are always searching for new server providers to add to our list.
Our current list of (24-72hr. T/A) providers are listed below:

Los Angeles | Seattle | Oregon | New York | Denver | Miami | Chicago | Texas | Georgia | Amsterdam | Paris | London | Vienna | Romania | Russia | Frankfurt | Madrid | Netherlands

If your location is not listed please purchase a custom package.

Q. Do the 4G proxies rotate?
A. Yes! The default is 5min. You will be able to select your desired rotation rate at purchase.

Q. Can I use these proxies for IG, if so how many accounts can I run?
A. We recommend 5-10 on 4G unless you have your sleep timers adjusted to run more, in which case the sky’s the limit.
As for Ipv4 we recommend using only 1 account per proxy.
We highly recommend you use Ipv6 proxies for your scrappers to save resources, time and money.

Q. Can I use your IPV4 proxies for IG account management?
A. Yes you can! With Supreme IPV4 you will be able to post, F/U, like, comment ect.
This has been tested in Jarvee with minimum Action blocks as of Feb 2020.

Q. What else can I use these proxies for?
A. We thought you’d never ask! These proxies can be used for Reddit, Pinterest, Tumblr, CPA, Email, Scrapping, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and even Tiktok (when an automation software is officially released) and many more!

Q. What is your refund policy?
A. We offer 100% refund within a 48hr. window of purchase for all listed locations and 4g proxies. If you ordered a custom location package, we will refund you prior to delivery of proxy credentials.

Q. What if I want to cancel my custom proxy order?
A. If for some reason our service does not meet your standards the cancelation process is as follows: Custom packages will be credited the $30 dollar fee prior to delivery of proxy credentials. Once you receive your order, we can not credit the $30 dollar fee. As for all proxy subscriptions you will be able to cancel at any time through your paypal subscription.

Q. What can I NOT use these proxies for?
A. We have a zero tolerance for email spamming, spamming in general, hateful activities, bullying, adult content of any kind or any illegal activities known to the country of the United States.

If for some reason we ping your proxy performing such activities your proxies will be provoked and you will have a 1 month blacklist from our service. If you are caught again after the 1 month blacklist your IP and device will be banned for life. We take this very seriously.

Contact - https://www.supremeproxies.co/contact
Email - supremeproxyguys@gmail.com
Email - sp@supremeproxies.co
Skype - supremeproxyguys@gmail.com click here
WhatsApp Support@ +1 (541) 801-1384

Please pm me or post any questions you may have on the service.

Just see what you can expect:

• USA 4G Tier 1 Carriers
    • Unlimited Data Caps
    • Ultra Fast Networks of 35-60/mbps* Ultimate Trust Scores from (premium sourcing service)
    • Free 1-On-1 Coaching For Setup
    • Footprint Header IP Detection free of cost
    • No DNS Leaks
    • No Primary IPV4 Leaks
    • One of The Most Advanced Proxy Creation Method Of 2020
    • Long-Term IP Quality - Each order occupies a single server so you can trust no one is hurting your subnet, always 100% unique to you.
    • LOCATION SPECIFIC - All Ipv4 & Ipv6 Proxies are custom made for you right in your backyard. TRUST. QUALITY. LONGEVITY

[EASTER 2020 Sale Is On] - Tire your finger out SHOPPING!
Mobile 4G discounted Copies Available Now!
IPV4 Listed discounted Copies Available Now!
IPV6 Listed discounted packages Available Now!

Contact US for Custom IPV4/IPV6 discounted packages now!​

Coupon Code - EASTERTIME
(40% discount on The USA 4G Unlimted Package and 30% discount on other packages)​

[​IMG]

1 Like

Thread approved. Good luck with the sales @maxyproxy

1 Like

Thank you for your time @Adnan :slight_smile:

Limited Review Copies Available!
Request in your replys below.

1 Like

ipv6 work for follow unfollow comment like and post?

1 Like

No they will not. We recommend using ipv6 for scrappers only.

ipv4 price 45$ for 10 proxy? how i can order?

1 Like

Yes this is correct. Click the order now button at the bottom of the sales thread.

or go to www.supremeproxies.co/pricing and choose the 10 Supreme Ipv4/Ipv6 package.

expensive imo…

1 Like

I normally disagree with you, but in this case: Yep.

@maxyproxy These are Datacenter, right?

Yes these are datacenter! Some of our Inonesian proxies cost $10 per IP address.

Why so much?
Each customer wil always be on their own subnet.
All Proxies are tested for automation and quality prior to delivery.
We never recycle proxies.

We’ve found the more expensive Datacenters sell their IP addresses the higher the quality and longevity of the IP’s becase its less likely they’ve been spammed by inexperienced or blackhat marketers.

Comparable datacenter proxies on other marketplaces are priced as such, and our USA 4G are priced over 1/2 the cost of other providers.

We gaurantee you’ll enjoy these, warranting your settings are right.
You get what you pay for.

Are they Like blocked?

No they have never been liked blocked. This typically applies to accounts and not devices or IP’s.

10 ipv6 for $10? How many accounts can I automate under such proxy?

10 accounts on these high quality ipv6

10 accounts on each ipv6 or 10 ipv6?

Ipv6 run 1:1 so 1 account per proxy.

hello
SUPREME_TRIAL for usa rotating proxy

good again ))))

Your website is asking for a password to look at pricing

Hey whats password for website?