Tagging thousands of accounts at one time

I know. I was just being sarcastic. Generally speaking it’s why most people do not help newest forum members or at the least, level 0 and 1’s. Level 2 and up is trusted. Level 3 more so. That’s usually why you see a lot of LMGTFY on some new persons post who barely took the time to write a title or body just asking for :spoon::spoon::spoon: feeding. We know that the chances of them sticking around to attain level 2 and up is slim. A bit of “welcome to the forum” hazing usually. It’s not done out of spite.

The MP team have been busy with the IG changes, so it’s not likely to happen right away. But they will look into it.

I’d hate to be that guy if he is a regular member and created an alt account just to scam people. They’ll block his IP and ban his regular account too.

2 Likes

Bruh what;s the point of tagging all those people anyway?

Lmao. What do I have to lie for? Lol, I don’t even frequent this forum enough to be more than a basic member, I’m active on many marketing forums. I already stated that if you thought I was lying, provide me with a sample account and I’ll do it on it so that you know I’m not just showing you anyone else’s account. When I’m done writing this post, I’ll go do it on a new account and link the account post in this thread. If I’m lying, then terminate my account. Sounds to me like the typical, jealous because I won’t spoon feed people the method so its easier to get mad and talk trash. I clearly said that what @SkinnyGirl posted of @prel7 did that I can do by passing the rate limit.

@florin22xxl
Don’t lie bro… show a screen shot of me saying I’ll tell you how to do it.

Less than 10 mins I’ll come back w/ the link. Lol, it’s funny how jealousy and envy works.

Im glad I was lying…

https://www.instagram com/p/BmRfBVPhQJV/

Add the . Between instagram and com

I love how everyone is quick to jump on the bandwagon with whatever one person says. LIke I said, I had no reason to lie. For all the people that msgd me asking me how to do it, my response was the same… “No, because it will get saturated”. if I wanted to scam people, I would of been asking people to buy it off me from the jump. I offered to sell it to one person if the price was right since you guys kept msging me asking about… and that’s what I get in return because I won’t hand it over for free? I would be better off just posting it publicly if that’s the case.

@florin22xxl that was lame bro, you told me where you got the public scraper from, and I never said I would tell you the method. If I did, please show the thread. I told you we could discuss things, not sure how you figured I would give you a private method for a public ig scraper. That lame shit just blew any chances of you getting anything from me bruh.

I’ve been internet marketing for well over a decade, since AOL was the leading social platform. I don’t discuss numbers publicly, but I can guarantee that I earn alot more than a majority of the people running their mouths, jumping to conclusions. Anything that I say I do or have done, I can back up… even the amount I make weekly, via team viewer logging into my networks accounts… not some lame photoshop picture that alot of people do.

Because I don’t frequent this forum, it was easier just to try and say he’s a scammer. Lol. Check other forums, I’ve been around a while. I joined this forum, when I learned about it. Because a person doesn’t write 1000s a post a month doesn’t determine much, anyone with experience should know this.

I actually thought this place was alright, and had a not bad feeling to it as it wasn’t flooded with users. But that’s how you treat a “basic user” because he won’t hand over a private method? I was being generous offering to even sell it to one person. But that’s done with, why should I now after a bunch of you just jumped to the conclusion I was lying or trying to scam after I already stated earlier, if anyone didn’t believe me that I would show them… for them just to provide a sample account for me to show you that I was able to… and then you could of even inspected the account maybe figured it out.

Anyway, I proved my point that I’m able to bypass the rate limit and replicate what @prle7 did before he either deleted his post or account got banned. Hope the guy who thought he smelled a scammer feels dumb now. All you did was amp up a bunch of people into believing your dumb shit because you were upset you couldn’t do it.

Have a good day people.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

You are correct,you didn’t offer to provide the method,you only offered to provide proof that you can do it part of it.
I didn’t ask for anything you offered to do it.
I don’t really care, thats why i never messaged you back.
So for what its worth you are correct,you didn’t offer the full method,just proof you can bypass rate limits.

2 Likes

I can respect that, thank you for clearing the air on that somewhat, although that’s not how the conversation went. You never asked me for proof, you said “Mind sharing your idea?” … and I responded, “we can discuss things on Skype when I get a chance”. I’ve reread the conversation numerous times after you came to the thread stating something that wasn’t true. If I’m wrong about any of the above, please correct me or paste the conversation. Since you’ve somewhat corrected what you said, although not fully… I’m fine with leaving it as that.

I’m not here to cause trouble, to “scam” anyone, and tbh got offended that someone actually said that out of the blue and that everyone just went along with it after I already stated in the thread I would be happy to provide proof. Im a grown man (34) and I’ve been in the IM game too long, to play games or even want to scam anyone.

As I stated before, I actually enjoyed coming to this community because it is more tight knit than the forums with a bunch of users… so it honestly surprised me when my character was attacked out of nowhere, when despite me being a “basic user”, I’ve helped numerous people on this forum. Anyway, it’s good @florin22xxl, I respect that you were man enough to owin up to that. No hard feelings.

So all the people(except the one person who admitted they were wrong) that were quick to accuse me of lying and being a scammer and had so much to say negative without even just asking for proof have nothing to say now? You just attempt to assassinate a person’s character, point the finger and immaturely, blindly accuse someone of something false… but when proven wrong, aren’t man enough to apologize? That says alot about your character. And to anybody that just followed what that one kid assumed out of nowhere, really need to learn to be there own personal, and not a follower. Because sometimes the person you’re following isn’t always right, and will lead you down the wrong path. That’s not how you treat any user despite if they’re a “basic user” or a level 3 user. Levels mean nothing, as a level 3 person can scam someone just as quickly as a new user. If no one else is grown up enough to apologize, that’s fine… says alot about you. I hope this was a lesson to all involved not to jump to conclusions.

Suspended for 2 weeks. Next time, permanent ban

Not because you’re lying, I can’t know that, it’s because you were trying to sell method outside the marketplace.

Contact me when your suspension expires and we’ll see what we can do, if you are willing to open sales thread, we can arrange that.

2 Likes

@Adnan you banned @thekingwillwhip by mistake :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah, :slight_smile: saw that now

2 Likes

I’m not sure this is the case. I have two verified accounts as clients and we run into rate limits on comments and liking comments. Both accounts are verified with blue ticks.

2 Likes