Taking a Break From Daily Instagram Posts

Hey All,

This may seem like a dumb question but for 2 years I have been posting content daily on my 4 pages to my followers. Everything is going well, but I am feeling slightly burnt out. Has anyone taken a day or two break and notice any changes to their page/engagement. I wanna take some time for myself to recoup and just relax, but this is my main income and I do not want to risk any negative changes happening to the accounts during the short temporary break. Is a 2 day break too long? Anyone who has experienced this I would love your input.

Summary: Is a 2 day break from posting daily going to impact my posts performance when I decide to come back?

Thanks!

1 Like

You should definitely prioritize your well-being first, so take a break if you must. Two days isn’t really too long. There are users who don’t post daily but they still earn. Hope you feel better soon.

3 Likes

You can schedule your post once a week and then rest the rest of the time.
Take a break :slight_smile:

2 Likes

a 2 day break isn’t too long, and it’s completely normal not to post every day. I took a longer break and didn’t get any issue. If you’re still worried, you can schedule posts using FB creator studio. With this tool you can take a longer break to take care of your health.
https://business.facebook.com/creatorstudio?tab=instagram_content_posts

2 Likes

I believe a 2-days break won’t make any harm, so yeah, take a break :slight_smile:

1 Like

no, it will not affect your account in any negative way in fact you might see a small positive change after 2-3 days of non-posting and I would even say changing your method will help, you can start posting 4-5 times a week instead of 7 times.

1 Like

I would echo what has already been said: prioritise your own wellbeing.

Taking a short break from posting has never affected my pages. I would also suggest batching the process and scheduling them in advance if you really want to stay on top of it.

1 Like

my exp is if you have a real fan base it will even effect your engagement for more reach etc

there is a deeper issue here. I know this feeling well. When you ask publicly you are at the ‘is it worth it stage’. The answer is no, it will not affect the long term to miss 2 days here or there. However. the deeper issue can only be resolved by you –

2 Likes

One’s well being the most important. You can earn money as much as possible but you need to take of yourself also. You can’t take money to the next life.

1 Like

Agree with mykel7mj, I took 7 days off and indeed I am now much more productive so, rest is a part of the work as well :smiley:

1 Like

yes agreed, I can see that issue is more than just posting I think the issue is more in you psych, take a few days rest remove the pressure and it will be fine.