Target hashtags or target username>followers

latly i can feel some dropping in my engagement posts
today i uploaded a new drawing, and had 0 followers which never happent to me
*also i notice that really few of my followers like my recent posts like 10-20 from 500+
im do liking here and there my followers posts, should i scale it up?
in last week i used engagement groups to rank a 3 posts
i made to do it, with 100-300 likes per post, but i dont see any good results from this action
(mabye a few followers)
i also target hashtags like drawing/art and liking and follow/unfollow
used to work pretty good for until the last 2 days (i have no idea how many likes im doing for a day mabye around 300-500, but following im pretty much doing not alot about 30-150 sometimes really sometimes i hit 300)
in last 3 days im pretty much stuck in 500+ followers

trying to understand what im doing wrong here,done wrong? and what tips you guys can share with me
so i can execute it sharper
thx for your comments

1 Like

I am no wizard, but I am 99.9999999999999% sure they do not allow any conversation about bots here

1 Like

Who mentioned bots? Maybe @petcobra is doing everything manually…

5 Likes

Targeting other usernames followers that are similar to your own usually works better than targeting hashtags.

8 Likes

What he said :point_up_2:t3:

2 Likes

I agree with the guy above👆

1 Like

:point_up_2: These guys said some things that are more useful than this comment.

3 Likes

:point_up: Everyone above this comment has said things that are more useful than anything I will say.

1 Like

So far, targeting by hashtags produces slower but more targeted followers. I have found that if I target by hashtags that I gain more quality followers who share the same interest, if I just target followers of accounts like mine then I gain more followers, but they are of lower quality.

6 Likes

yea i feel the same blood
i think ill stick to hashtags

Agreed! I noticed when I use hashtags I gain more followers but less likes.

2 Likes

Does anyone know if there is a workaround to gain more likes on photos to balance out the followers?

1 Like

engagement groups

1 Like

As almost everybody else said - you should stick to the hashtags they produce more growth and actually gets you engaging followers.

1 Like

well yes i do yes ok i will[quote=“petcobra, post:10, topic:24973, full:true”]
yea i feel the same blood
i think ill stick to hashtags
[/quote]

Everybody agree with this & @petcobra you still choose for hashtags😅

1 Like

what…no

@medsicated : As almost everybody else said - you should stick to the hashtags

@Anon : So far, targeting by hashtags produces slower but more targeted followers. I have found that if I target by hashtags that I gain more quality followers who share the same interest, if I just target followers of accounts like mine then I gain more followers, but they are of lower quality

me personal feel like target hashtag are works better for me
its depends on your niche and my niche is art ,targeting hashtags related to art
are better, because those who follow the artist even if makin lets say black and white works
they are more into hes art then mine, and he may be some famous artist or something anyways
i find hashtags working better for my ig profile
:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like