Target sources for free followers cpa

What type of accounts do you guys think are good target sources for the free followers cpa niche?

Young people that are greedy to get more followers.

Try sources like justin bieber and stuff like that.

I think:)

3 Likes

Yeah, I feel like Justin bieber is way oversaturated though.

1 Like

I said “ sources like”” :wink:

1 Like

dude oversaturated on the word “justin bieber” ? not possible. There are millions of posts daily about justin bieber.

IMO my whole marketing approach is different than most. I can’t give out my whole secret but You must laser target ur users very well so you don’t look like a full out spammer.

2 Likes

Follow crappy Soundcloud rappers, they’re really greedy.

2 Likes

How do I target these crappy rappers? Which accounts do they follow?

Free follower niche is just sucky - I hate it so much and have never seen great success with it to be honest, though I know many people do. You might want to try different niches where the targeting is slightly easier.
Everytime I check the followers of an account, 10-100 free follower accounts are already following, doesn’t matter if it’s the followers of justinbieber or the followers of barackobama or donald trump, lol.

1 Like

I completely agree, free followers is sucky and way over used. The reason I am using it is to gain experience on cpa spamming before I complicate things up and work on other niches. @Gernozarus

1 Like

@Gernozarus but what do you think about the adult niche?

I have not tried it yet, but I think it can be profitable, though I heard accs get banned pretty fast.

1 Like

Find YouTubers that make crappy rap videos (they put fake Vevo logos in their thumbnails, pretend to be richer than they really are) and follow their followers- most are 11-14 year old kids but they idolize fake YouTube rappers.

3 Likes

The right question would be: Best Niche for the free followers :slight_smile:

CPA is just a way to monetize the accounts/traffic.

Coming to the niche, it can be anything like funny pages, adult pages, viral videos, free-followers niche (but not doing anything BH).

1 Like