2 Likes

Thanks for the approval @adnan
Looking forward to serve mpsocial community with best VA services. :smile:

1 Like

Gonna need up to 10 VAs this year, might give this a try :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Can’t wait to work with you.:heart_eyes::fire::fire:

1 Like

This looks great. Where are your VAs located? India, Philippines, or does the location vary? Also, do you give profiles of your VAs – like their experience, as we’re sure they would need to be trained per task on the way we do things (or will do things). Thank you.

2 Likes

They are from india. Always It will be from india.

Most of them are freshers ( with good communication & tech interests or ( 1 year experience in call center or low level tech jobs )

We also assign a manager who is available 18+ hours a day to discuss things with you and explain / trian on your behalf.

You can either train the assigned VA yourself ( direct communication ) or share details with manager.

We suggest share task details with manager since he will understand everything very quickly . so you don’t need to explain the VA again and again.

I hope this answers your question @mcnative .
If you still have any question drop me a pm

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your detailed and honest clarity. The offer sounds like a winner for ppl looking for VA services:) OK, I’ll PM you if I have any more questions. We’re trying to figure things out right now but will DEFINITELY keep this offer in mind. We’ve had VAs in the past, so we know the importance of communication and not having to explain things over and over – valid point @SatyAjit

2 Likes

Having worked closely with @SatyAjit - I can vouch that he is an incredible dude. He goes above and beyond and he sincerely cares about the customer. Good luck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Interesting I could use someone like this for me!

1 Like

Drop me a pm or email when you are ready.:fire::fire:

mod edit, no sharing of direct contact like that please, it’s to protect you from spam

1 Like

How good are these guys at writing in English?

We have writers ready to get onboard.
Sharing few samples in pm.

Yeah I would love to see some samples!

Sent samples to your pm
Please check.

We have general VA ready to get started.
And also skilled writers.

Are you able to do phone calls in english? If so - please put me pricing list in PM.

Thanks

Sorry, Our current VA’s cant.
They are more like " trainable VA"
Assign any guided technical tasks to them . they will do it efficiently.

Is there a set number of VAs you get for the monthly cost? Or is it random based on the tasks? Is the cost capped at $300 and is there a cap on the number of VAs?

Wow that is so cheap looks great, do you have a more premium package for 7 days a week?

You get a dedicated VA (full time staff ) for whole month.
In case they leave our company, you don’t need to train them on your tasks again. Manager will handle that.
(They are full time emloyees, so less chance of leaving )
Also, if you want to scale, our manager will help you trian / manage / monitor your new VA as well.