Temporarily Locked - Issues with reCAPTCHA

It’s the case when we do NOT have access to the e-mail they say they’ll be sending the verification code during lock period right?

Whats the point you always end up with 24 hour review and ban

@xstaC is the same happened to you too?

If I change to Desktop user agent and wait 15-20 seconds the Captcha appears. If i try to verify via Listening it says Try Again Later as I have been sending automated queries

My point being, does anyone even have a high percentage of keeping their account after Captcha? This is like the most deadly verification as 99% of time for me it leads to 24 hour review and ban

If you do not pay attention to the Instagram warning, your account will be blocked after checking.

I can change my password but the email they want me to verify with is no longer used. I’m confused by this

yea same here! Captcha means RIP. My client accounts use to get this and it’s can be easily solved if it’s a real account but If it’s scrapers It’s dead.

Same here… I wrote to insta support but not sure if they revert back or not…: (
I’ll keep u updated, pls do the same if u get any update

Will do!
Crazy that this is a thing right now

I wrote a few time to them but always this automated pswd reset mails keep coming, no human support and still even i reset my pswd it does not allow me to log in back and asks to send verification code to my non-active mail account…Getting crazy…Is there a way to get real support except these automated e-mails…:confused:

I’ve noticed the same thing. Scraper accounts that get this are as good as dead since they will never come back after the 24 hour review. Only solution is to set up more scrapers…

Hi all thanks for sharing your experience. In our case all looks again very good. I think this was just a small bug form Instagram and Google. It was just 2 Days where the reCaptcha didn’t worked.