🔴 The 5 Best Productivity Tools for 2019

The 5 Best Productivity Tools for 2019

The majority of us work in the Social Media industry and every day there are a lot of distractions, which instead of doing what brings us closer to our goal, we focus on trivialities.

Below, I put the best 5 tools that will help you focus more on your work:

1. FLIPD - is a distraction blocker app that prevents you from getting off task so that you can focus on what matters. Available for iOs and Android.

2. DF Tube - is a chrome plugin that eliminates all the cruft around a YouTube video.

3. News Feed Eradicator - is a browser extension that deletes your Facebook news feed and replaces it with a nice quote.

4. Noisli - is a web service and a mobile application that you may use to generate background noise that helps you focus or relax.

5. IFTTT - very helpful tool that allows you to automate and integrate various applications.

If this post is valuable to You, please leave my :heart:

:speech_balloon: Let me know in a comment what is helping you to be more productive during the day :point_down:

Tools that others recommend
(read more about them below)

@yellowspb & @Vikkars - Trello
@cacats - Evernote
@alossra - Timely, StayFocused, Slack
@mpgarts - Flora (free for iOS) or Forest (free for Android)
@lukec2000 - LastPass
@spnk - FocusMe, ColdTurkey, EssentialPIM

28 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

I’d add Trello here if you are working in team

4 Likes

Yeeesss ! I love trello to :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Cheers my friend :clinking_glasses:

Evernote works very well too! Although it’s a paid app, the free version is enough!

1 Like

Oh yes! I heard about her for the first time in Tim Ferris’ book :closed_book:

1 Like

Added to my bookmarks collection! :heart:

@jimiiz thanks for the share and i would like to add to this list My favorite ones too :slight_smile:

StayFocusd will increases your productivity by limiting the amount of time that you can spend on time-wasting websites.

Evernote develops products and services that help you remember everything, turn ideas into action, and work better together.

Timely : Track Your Hours

Slack can replace email, text messaging, and instant messaging for your team, and keep all those communication styles together in one app

2 Likes

Thanks @alossra! :heart: I add to my list :slightly_smiling_face::v:

1 Like

I’d add Flora (free for iOS) or Forest (free for Android) which focuses on the promodoro technique of time management. You can get forest for iOS but its not free

In short - The Pomodoro Technique is a time management method, the technique uses a timer to break down work into intervals, traditionally 25 minutes in length, separated by short breaks… and repeat

what’s great about this “Flora” or “Forest” app is that you plant a little “tree” that if you access your phone or exit the app before the time limit is up, you kill the tree. (for some its not a big deal but for others its just that little bit of an extra incentive to make use those 25,30 or whatever minutes you set to ultimately manage your time more efficiently.

you can even add funds to one of the apps so if you kill the tree, you not only kill the tree, but you lose whatever money you put in

I’ve used this countless of times, and it works lol, enjoy

3 Likes

LastPass : password vault for keeping your passwords secure / unique.

3 Likes

Wow ! Thanks ! :heart:

I use Trello for only myself and I wouldnt want to miss it!

And I would recommend everyone to start using Slack for team communication :slight_smile:

1 Like

I recommend Focusme app, has great functionality where you can block apps, websites or block the entire computer for a specific time period. For example, you want to sleep earlier and the computer is the main distraction, you can force a break from 9:30 PM to 05:00 AM

Another app with these features is Coldturkey

For calendar, note taking and task management I use EssentialPIM

1 Like

thanks man +1

thank you very much!

Love these, gonna install DF Tube as well!

Really recommend Zapier as well, feel like it works a bit better than IFTTT.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, true, but IFTTT use on my :calling::v:

2 Likes

News feed Eradicator for Facebook & Video Blocker are 2 extensions that helped me get rid of addictions.
Video Blocker for Youtube lets you add keywords for videos/channels that you don’t want to pop up. This is how my feed is full of entrepreneur stuff.
Also if I keep getting distracted, I start a few Pomodoro sessions with Marinara extensions.
For mind clarity I use the cracked Mindly app. :grin:

2 Likes