The best time to upload

guess you read a artcile about best times to post on MP social and followed it and now it shows up… :slight_smile:

1 Like

well yea read a few here and there and come to few conclusions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Get used to it.

1 Like

Thats why many of us encourage people to search the forum, read some threads, ask good questions in those threads. Most people just come here and post question after question with no searching. Nice to see you are reading and learning. There is much to learn here.

1 Like

yes i agree, but im allways posting questions even if i did read about the subject before
just want to keep it fresh, what have been posted 3 months ago mabye not relevant like it was 3 months ago, yanow what i mean? back to back
hola cha boy

You should Google search ! :blush:

Nice, Yeah i feel like the best way to determined this is to set up a business account and test. test .test only then you’ll figure out what your main audience likes and when the best time to post would be .

The time you post should relate to when your followers are going to be active on IG. If you have the tools to figure it out, I recommend, you post right before the peak time your followers will be active on IG so you have time for the post to warm up a bit before you hit the peak of engagement

3 Likes

Yea you basically have to study your page and see what time frame works best for your page! Every page is different! I have a 1.7M page and it shows the insights and time frame that my followers are more active and that’s when I post.

I like to check Instagram’s Business Analytics to see when my followers are online the most. I’ve found that it doesn’t really matter much when I post as long as its during the day, because of the algorithmic feed.

3 Likes

so i should switch to business account? isnt that regular account is better then business?

Me personally I think a personal account is better than a business! But to each it’s on!