The Russia/ Ukraine War

I hope anyone that is in the middle of all this drama is safe and it ends peacefully! It must be a terrifying experience but just keep being positive and hopefully this ends soon.

Stop The War!

12 Likes

I hope all of you are safe and that all will be over soon!

1 Like

Hope all are safe.

1 Like

I have met many people from Ukraine who run away from their country, primarily kids and children. It`s terrible. It was heartbreaking when yesterday was giving sweeties to kids (chocolates, lollipops, gums) to make them feel a bit better for a moment. Their faces and smiles were something I will never forget.

Massive respect for people, for what Ukrainian people are doing there a great job protecting their countries.

We have already organized 100 places at homes for kids and mothers with my friend.

It is hard.

There are many ways how people can help and stop propaganda in rUSSIA.

People are commenting at google map reviews at rUSSIA, making sure that people will read reviews to see what exactly is happening there.

We can use also MP/JV to stop propaganda…we can comment rUSIAN IG profiles with comment about whats happening. We can comment YT channels, we can do a lot.

putin DICK

:yellow_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

I met a HERO who drove 1800 km without change with 8 people (5 kids) at this car to run away from Ukraine.

5 Likes

Where abouts are you from? Poland?

Yes, there are many people from Ukraine coming here daily. They are not coming, running away with a lot of fear.

I am shocked (like many other people) how people can unite and help in this crisis situation.

putin DICK

:yellow_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

That’s great you are helping them!

Yeah its hard seeing a country go through hell while the rest of the world just fears a nuclear war.
Putin needs to be taken out asap!

1 Like

Here in Balkans, we’ve got Putin’s War Dogs as well which are just waiting to be unleashed. Ukraine is fighting today so that we don’t have to fight tomorrow. Support for Ukraine!

2 Likes

Hope peace comes soon

Super thoughtful post I express the same sentiments

It’s the adrenaline rush I think, and of course, having a good heart. Keep safe everyone!

2 Likes

Lucky it didn’t blow up. Sad Putin seized it.

1 Like

The country is going to darkness. Not sure if they are realizing what one man can do in his state of madness.

1 Like