๐Ÿ›‘ The Scammers Database ๐Ÿ›‘

No I donโ€™t have a paypal account, he emailed me an invoice and I paid with my card

Ouch bad move. You should pay with Paypal. That way you can have protection

Man this sucks. When a person usually opens a sales thread or offers a service on the forum, The lovely @Adnan gives this notice

@Adnan what do you make of this through the eyes of forum policy?

@Socialmediaj itโ€™s totally your own fault. Sorry to say this but it cost you maybe a few min time to recover an account.
MPsocial is full of info about thisโ€ฆ

2 Likes

Wether itโ€™s โ€œmy own faultโ€ or not shouldnโ€™t make a difference if this thread is designed to expose scammers. Itโ€™s not like Iโ€™m trying to sue MP lol I was just letting others know who not to do business with. Isnโ€™t that the purpose of this thread?

There are also mp users in this forum who had disabled accounts and have posted trying to find help, so Iโ€™m assuming the recovery process isnโ€™t as simple as its being made out to seem.

1 Like

Letโ€™s hear the other side of the story too.

@PatchtheAlpha Check your PM and respond here in 24 hours.

@Socialmediaj buying services that do not have official sales thread here can be risky. I hope you learned the lesson.

Anyway, no place for scammers here. Weโ€™ll check other side of the story and make a decision.

5 Likes

@Socialmediaj be happy your accs are not stolen. Probably you shared your IG/e-mail passwords?

Probably your acc was not worth it but if it was a 100.000K acc he could do more. And again your fault.

My account was over 1M, and nah, never been hacked never shared passwords either. My account being stolen has never been a fear of mine. Anywho, letโ€™s stay on topic and wait to see if he even responds.

I think based on the info you gave you cannot call this person a scammer.
You order a service, and pay for it.
You (quickly) do it yourself and then you want your money back ?
From a legal perspective you have nothing.
I think even calling someone a scammer in this case makes you guilty of slander, which is a criminal offense in my country.

When you ordered the service, did you agree on a time the work had to be done ? Did you tell the person who offered the service that you wanted to cancel your contract, and did you give him enough time to fullfill his part of the agreement ? Only after telling him of your wish to cancel the contract because he did not fullfill his part, and only after giving him enough time you can cancel the contract. Only in this case you can ask your money back. If he doesnโ€™t agree to pay you back you have a legal case. But you still cannot call him a scammer.

A scammer would be someone who takes your money, knowing already before that he would not fullfill his part of the agreement. Only then you can call someone a scammer.

2 Likes

Who said I โ€œquicklyโ€ did it myself? There was a three week period where I was getting no updates at all:neutral_face:

1 Like

Not to mention that His โ€œagreementโ€ was that the process takes TWO DAYS. Slander my ass.

So you payyed him money just too send the recover form ?
Sounds like easy money.

Iโ€™m just curious. Why do you think if he send the recover form it will be re-activated ?
Does he have an golden magic computer ?

2 Likes

Who said all he did was send in the recover form? Lol please stop assuming the details of my business, maybe go work on your own platform perhaps? Or base your questions off of sufficient information, not assumptions and guesses. Thanks.

You didnโ€™t share your acc/email details.
He didnโ€™t send the recover form. How he must recover your acc? Please explain sorry i donโ€™t understand itโ€ฆ

I try to understand :grimacing:
Also if you see this stats i still wonder why you pay himโ€ฆ

I have recovered succesful xxx+ accounts. I will help others for FREE. Even while mpsocial is full with info about this.

4 Likes

You say youโ€™ve helped others restore their accounts for free? Interestingโ€ฆ

@Socialmediaj i just tell them howโ€ฆ they can do it self. If you search here you will also find it.

3 Likes

@Socialmediaj and @MPrules - letโ€™s keep this thread on topic. If you want to discuss further the process for getting your account reinstated, letโ€™s open a new thread.

4 Likes

I think it should open another category in the forum on โ€œDenunciationsโ€ :policeman::oncoming_police_car:

I agree, Unless someone is reporting a scammer or is involved with a dispute in this thread, thereโ€™s no need for the back and forth. Still waiting to see if patchthealpha replies.