The TOP 🏆 (28) CPA Networks of the moment!

Thanks for the support I will be updating gradually!

1 Like

That’s what I was waiting for! Thanks!

3 Likes

maxbounty is missing for sure.

2 Likes

Thanks for contributing! @HenryCooper
Network was added!

1 Like

I’m glad I helped you!

1 Like

I don’t know how you managed to miss AdWorkMedia - top network on affpaying.com :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Worse than I remembered, but forgot to add!
Already updated, thanks for reminding @Adnan!

2 Likes

thanks for the link @Adnan :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I recently got approved for non-incent and tried to test if the traffic is direct to offer or not. But for some reason, i went back and forth with the AM over there and he said the proxy will not land on that offer page.

I tested it with peerfly and maxbounty, both of them don’t play around with the “global redirect”, it goes straight to the offer page on a proxy. adworkmedia seems to play around with it too much. And also awm first hit dns takes way too long to resolve for some reason, didn’t happen to peerfly nor mb links.

Even if some of the payout seems higher, i just don’t feel like they’re legit. (Of course they’re, just their way of playing with the redirects and slow dns resolution puts me off.)

1 Like

I think @AdWorkMedia already mentioned that somewhere on the forum, let’s wait and see will they respond.
Note: They were always fair with me, never had any issues with payouts and conversions and you just can’t ignore all those reviews on affpaying :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice list, just what I needed. Thanks for putting this together.

1 Like

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this. I’ve been already using cpabuild and i can say that this platform is well designed and very easy to use. I fortunately started to gain leads and its going very well.

1 Like

Wow, great share, i already seraching for cpa network to monetized my instagram account.

1 Like

I also created an account!
The platform very well planned!

1 Like

Thank you for puting together this easy to read report, it saves a lot of time.

1 Like

Thanks so much for this amazing list. It’s my first day at this…just wondering if clickbank is a CPA Network?

1 Like

No, ClickBank is a privately held Internet retailer of both physical and digital products.

How about Maxbounty and Peerfly bro ?