The Video version of Canva

As someone that doesn’t know how to use Photoshop, Canva has been great.

I was wondering if anyone here knows of something like Canva, but for creating and editing videos for social media?

4 Likes

Do you have a mac or windows?

I’m using a mac

2 Likes

iMovie is free and really easy to use mate

3 Likes

Try this:

Wave.video :smiley:

5 Likes

Lumafusion on iOS

Easiest video editing there is, and you can do professional level edits and everything right from your device

3 Likes

That looks really good from my initial browse!
Certainly along the lines of what I’m looking for. Thanks!! :grinning:

I’m on android, but I’ll keep that in mind when the day comes haha

1 Like

As a Adobe user I would have to say just get Photoshop & Lightroom package for $9.99/mo
It does everything these days and the latest content aware features save so much time.
Liquify tool is also unbelievably good now.

(I don’t work for them) :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You should try Animoto. This is what I mostly have been using to create my fb ads.

4 Likes

i recommend Adobe Photoshop 4 + Lightroom as well

2 Likes

Thanks! This looks easy to use. Definitely my kind of video content editing tool haha

1 Like

I have been using Kapwing. It is free with no watermark, and has a bunch of animations. All of your creations are public in your workspace, but you can just delete them after you download.

5 Likes

I use lumen5.com it is the best I know so far

3 Likes

Thanks buddy!

1 Like

Thanks! appreciate it! :slight_smile:

Hello man, if you are trying to make video ads or something simmilar and simple try animoto but I highly suggest that you learn da vinci app it looks complicated in the beginning but after 1 week of practicing you can practically do anything in there

2 Likes

Thanks man. Definitely appreciate the suggestions!

I personally think that Photoshop and the whole adobe suite is almost irreplaceable

3 Likes

Inshot video maker app is the the best when it comes to free

2 Likes

Just an update for anyone else interested!

Canva has now introduced animations into their service offering - so it’s no longer just only static images :slight_smile: