๐Ÿ’Ž TheProxy.it | Italian 4G Mobile Proxies | Created from Smartphones | Unlimited data

Introducing TheProxy.it.

:it: Premium Italian 4G Mobile Proxies created from Smartphones.

Are you tired of low-quality proxies that donโ€™t get the job done? Look no further! We offer dedicated 4G proxies, straight from Italy, providing you with clean IPs and fast connections.

:rocket: 100% Dedicated / Private

We offer a unique 4G SIM card & device for every user with fresh, clean IPs โ€“ no sharing!
Our proxies are created from unique and private smartphones, not from dongles, ensuring a higher quality and more reliable connection.

The advantages of using private smartphones for proxies include:

1. More reliable connections: Smartphones provide a more stable connection compared to dongles, ensuring a smoother user experience.
  2. Enhanced security: Using private smartphones reduces the risk of being flagged by websites or services, as the IPs are less likely to be associated with suspicious activities.
  3. Greater flexibility: Smartphones can be easily transported and used in different locations, allowing for a wider range of IPs and better performance.

:iphone: Unlimited Social Media Data Usage & No Data Limits

Perfect for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, and Pinterest, with no monthly data limits.

:round_pushpin: Located in ITALY

Experience high IP trust scores and population density from our Italian-based proxies.

:wrench: Plans & Pricing

Our plans come with no data limits per month. The cost is just 79โ‚ฌ / Month / Proxy!

:credit_card: Payments

We accept payments via credit or debit card (Stripe).

:package: Bulk Discounts

We offer discounts for bulk orders depending on Offer & Demand.

:wrench: How to Order?

To order, please visit our website at theproxy.it.

:alarm_clock: Delivery Time

Immediately after the order youโ€™ll see the proxies you bought in your dashboard.

:gift: Trials

We can provide a 24-hour exclusive access slot for trial purposes. Just post in this thread โ€œLet Me Try It!โ€ and weโ€™ll get in touch with you via PM.

:books: FAQ

For frequently asked questions, please visit the FAQ section on our website.

:calling: Contacts

Email: info@theproxy.it

Choose TheProxy.it for top-quality Italian 4G proxies and elevate your online experience today!

1 Like

This thread is approved, good luck with your sales!

1 Like

Hey, thanks! :muscle:

:rocket: SALES START PROMO :rocket:

To celebrate the start of sales I will be selling all the proxies I have in stock right now for 59โ‚ฌ per month instead of 79โ‚ฌ!

:information_source: I want to remind you that our proxies are created from smartphones, so they are the highest quality possible you can have right now. Every proxy is 1 SIM CARD in 1 SMARTPHONE and itโ€™s only yours.

To join the promo you just have to reply in this thread with โ€œI want to start!โ€ and I will send you the coupon via PM.

Be quick!
Current stock is limited.

Have a good day :wave:

JUST RESTOCKED :package:

60 proxies available at the moment.

Also I have some free trials available for those who want to try theproxies for 48 hours.

โ€œLet Me Try It!

Let Me Try It! Thanks in advance

Let Me Try It!