Things are better in Colombia for "bots" atomatation or tools

You’ll find a lot of info from everyone here. I’ve been very impressed with the new people and what they share.

Just search for keywords and you’ll learn a lot. As for proxies, not sure how much you pay, but if I remember correctly a SIM and data were not very expensive. We used a hot spot with 4G back when I only had 10 accounts and never had an issue. And yes, we used Colombian SIMs

3 Likes

sure, I will read all the post that I can, Im past almost 5 o 6 hours reading these night, or morning, know here in Colombia is 5 am

Awesome pic, is from Colombia? let me see, Cartagena, coveñas tolu?

1 Like

Rodadero Playa. We travelled from Cartagena to Taganga, but loved Rodadero so we just stayed there for almost 2 months.

1 Like

Alright Columbia just becomes my top priority travel location

3 Likes

wow, 2 month awesome. Yes Santa Marta is amazing, I don’t know if you meet Buritaca is near, and is a place where you can see and swing between the river Ann the sea , is where the river flows in the sea, is awesome.

You need to visit o lot of thing San Andres that is know as the 7 colors sea, also caño cristal that is the river of 7 colors , a lot of things. Im glad that you could visit my country and you like it. When ever you want to came even for business or tourist you can count of me.

2 Likes

Make sure you visit Totumo

And if I remember correctly Isla Barú. Bring cash only as most are run without credit card processing.

Colombia has a bad rap for no reason. We had an amazing time there.

Well thank you. We definitely intend to go back sometime and see the Eastern Side. Life goal is to hike the Incan trail from Colombia to the end of Chile, and maybe I will leave my wife at home when I go to Medellin (thanks @Larsometer for that recommendation!)

2 Likes

Aweseme. I never think about that trip, but I will added.
haha Yes is a live save recommendation, also added Barranquilla pretty womens there.

Have a nice day or naught, im going to bed know, Thanks for your reaplis, it was awesome have this discussion,

1 Like

This is all too wholesome, my heart can’t take it, fantastic thread

Is this thread now about automation in Colombia or about the hot colombian mamacitas? :thinking::joy:

1 Like

Fun fact 1: One of my biggest motivations for internet marketing is the possibility of working everywhere and the freedom with it.

Fun fact 2: As soon as I have more time I will travel to south america. And my first dream destination is, guess what, Colombia!

Fun fact 3: I never had a girlfriend and I dont plan to have one in the near future. Seems like the right decision… :smirk:

1 Like

It is basically about making dreams come true. @SirEscobar got the girls already on automation and all the others have IG on automation. So everybody is chasing the dream the other is already living :slight_smile:

@roy no chance to do any work in Medellin. You will need a napkin for your saliva :joy: And if you are not into girlfriends (having a girlfriend is far less stress than having a different girl every few days) … maybe Bang kock (what a nasty typo) is better destination for you (just kidding).

EDIT: being single in South America is being frowned upon…

2 Likes

@wortime a bit off topic… (since I cannot send you a message).

Hope you are all fine. Just wanted to let you know that I stand for everything I have posted and still (not that it ever changed) admire you for the person that you are. Authenticity is an asset though it is very rare these days.

OP, I will be venturing to Medellin for a month starting in Late sept. Run my own agency in the states so definitely would like to explore opportunities out there. I feel given this post its undertapped in potential. I have some good ideas.

1 Like

Hmmm that sounds like I need to visit Medellin haha I wonder if anyone sells columbian proxies for testing

You will have great time here in Colombia. If you want we can share some idea here.
I hope we can build some goods project. Im running know in Colombia and agency but the culture is different , so its makes a little be difficult that people accpet these services, But also it has a big opportunity too

Hi, can you explain me better. Does the post will be delete?

No, only the post(reply) of Raphael will be deleted

Well im in Venezuela, that gives me some calmness

Definitely excited, we can chat here for sure. I’d be helpful to see what works & doesn’t down there according to cultural values. It may inform of a different opportunity or target for these services.