This feature Instagram is testing could be game changing!

Instagram could potentially be adding a “regram” feature similar to twitters retweet function.

1 Like

If this happens then the focus switches to video content. Vine had an option to “revine” people’s content back when it was still operating.

for years the users bitching about no ‘share’ button. might have one now. not really a game changer ‘per se’, just easier.

That would be so dope!

It’s already been switching. I am actually working on something for the forum about this. Wish me luck.

7 Likes

i want one feature that would increase s4s rates up the roof. if we could regram a page profile with a follow button on it. Facebook once had this and growth rate was unbelievable.

3 Likes

No kidding! Can’t wait to see what you come up with!

1 Like

The Regram feature will create more low quality content, which means more “pollution” in timelines. It’s not good for any of us, marketers or spammers, as what we try to get all day long is the attention of targeted audiences.

More pollution will make that more difficult. I already regret the old good times when there was no simple Regram on Instagram :slight_smile:

1 Like

This.

I don’t know why people are getting excited about this. It should be the other way around.

1 Like