This is definitely weird!

The insights for my last three posts are screwed on my 118k account. Not sure if its just an insight error or some form of shadow ban. I have been shadow banned for hashtags before so I make sure every posts has unique and random hashtags. This account has no automation or it/ no slaves etc. So, very weird.

This happened to me today as well

1 Like

Did you just post the image?

1 Like

Nah the last few are like this. I checked my fitness account too and it’s doing the same

1 Like

Yeah, I think it’s just glitch before what is probably a new update

1 Like

it come back to normal for me now

Happened to me too today and its back normal again

My insights have also been having glitches on my most recent post. I thought it finally was back to normal but now that I looked at it again it is showing that I have more reach than impressions because the from “other” impressions is not showing. It only is showing home, profile and explore.

1 Like

I also notice that I can only access the last 7 days of insights. Unless they moved them to another feature

I noticed that few users already on forum mentioned similar “weird” situations that don’t make much sense. Probably they are making some changes and will release some update soon.

Yeah my posts don’t seem to be showing hashtag insights either. Hopefully its an update that helps us grow haha, not like the big one last year

I almost feel like it’s better not to post for a few days until they get themselves sorted out

1 Like