This page charges 350usd for a 24h shout-out? Is that normal?

breaks down to 35 dollars per million. Say a page of one mill charges 35 dollars – would that be to much?
I think its really cheap –
however, is the page active?I cant see them so I don’t know.
Being cheap is often expensive.

3 Likes

#QuoteOfTheDay

4 Likes

Really all depends on the pages engagement. Do a good analysis of their page(followers, likes, views, etc) and make sure everything is authentic and adds up. Because it could be really cheap if the page has great engagement, or could be a complete RIP off if they have a page full of fake subscribers. Do your due diligence. Good luck.

1 Like

Thing about the shoutouts is that they are the most effective if you sell something, 350usd for 1m page is very good price, just imagine if you sell watches for 100$ how many you can sell?

if you need followers there are many cheaper and better tools

1 Like

350 is way too cheap for a page that size. Never pay for shoutouts if you want followers, only if you are selling products.

1 Like

Well the worth of influencer followers and the followers of some shitty meme page is the key here.
You won’t get any targeting through a shoutout from them. I actually think unless you are selling some trending items specifically designed for that audience to buy, that it’s not really worth it. I mean a decent amount of followers from these accounts are probably already inactive or from shitty countries. Another part will be way too young to buy anything and they have no shared interests except for the love of memes? Only trending products would make sense I guess. People made a lot of money with fidged spinners back in the day from such pages

2 Likes

This page barely get any clicks on the BIO link. Interesting… Sketchy a bit

2 Likes