This sucks....scary article will effect MP users?

I googled facebook and this shows up smh

cnet (,) com/news( / )facebook-knocks-down-(s)pam-network-(f)ake-accounts

I don’t want to give them seo or anything like that thats why i put in parenthesis

I wonder what company they are talking about. But either way the details in the article might effect us?

2 Likes

Fuck em, Tell em to eat my shorts. They are already so restrictive with posting even. How tf they finna do this.

1 Like

correct recently they been cracking down on my links…for years my links were doing great. But I mean as long as MP can imitate human movement we are fine.

1 Like

smh well its the internet… Marketers apparently “destroy” every platform. Even tho a user is 1 click of a button to “block” someone or make their profile private. They just want you to waste money on Ads…thats worse than spamming. Shit showing up on your timeline even if your account is private… Money hungry ppl they are.

2 Likes

Ya, I’ve been getting loads of captcha failures when posting to many different destinations. Even if i have 3-5 different links sent to a total of 30 new groups a day… Kinda fucking BS but w/e… Guess its why the majority are all about IG. Including myself.

But I see alot of potential in facebook, ESPECIALLY with MP. I was simply repping out Markethealth skin care products and I scored a 40.00 conversion on some anti aging skin cream. All with just a domain, Simple picture repping Revitol and at 117 click through’s I scored my first 40 off of Facebook.

And this was just on auto-pilot… so i cant even imagine if I had 10 different girl accounts all going to girl/women groups and just abusing the fk out of them.

Anyways, Read the article. And Yep. Just keep adding restrictions FB… See where it gets you fb lol, Just see where it gets you. XD

2 Likes

dope but im actually thinking about giving up on IG. My results are terrible right now and everything is set how I always have it…I hate change smh

1 Like

What has changed??? Following results? monetary results?
and how long you been at IG?

what modules are u using on IG ?

All of them besides messenger for IG

1 Like

U see Im always into “messaging” I need to switch it up. Is “liking” the most powerful thing? or what. (for getting clicks)

1 Like

Bro, honestly I think liking your followers is the way to go… I’ve got a couple of accounts that are pulling 200-300 likes a picture now on accounts with 2k followers and like 25 total pics… just a month and a half old.

I definitely think you get more clicks if you show great interest into your followers accounts. Thats why i usually like 2-4 likes per user. They see my profile alot more on their feed as long as they are active on IG and not busy…
I’ve stayed away from all automated messaging and commenting since BB said so a while back…

Although I always reply in those accounts back to the senders. And In my first client case, He reached out to me (like a day after i put my link to my SMM website, how convienient :smiley: ) and we chatted for a while in there until he constantly said “I’m very interested” “please send me an email asap”…

Overall I think that you have to be 100 percent on what you’re pushing them to.

If this makes any sence :joy:

1 Like

I think this will be on the good side for MP users.

If the duplicated accounts were knoked down that means open space for a new start.

1 Like

thank you it makes sense! I truly appreciate your advice! im going to apply it and let you know how it goes. Also I should start reading BB posts more he just types too much. My brain can only read a few things and I can’t read anymore due to high cannabis use.

1 Like

Literally half the forum

2 Likes

DUDE, I’ve read EVERY topic BB has made lol. Unless it just doesn’t apply to me. I suck at reading lol, but it’s just so easy to read and follow, it’s hard not to read it all for me… You REALLY need to spend a week reading all his material :smiley: I just linked it to another dude so i’ll make it easy and post it here :stuck_out_tongue:
http://mpsocial.com/users/brandonberner/summary

1 Like

Throw me into that aswell… lol

2 Likes

Nope, you have to read ONE of them and go apply it. Fully apply it.

Too many people jump from one to the next (and he puts out a lot of new ones) and do jack or try it once. Then they come back with shadow bans and other nonsense when the reality is that they did very little of the work, hence the results never came.

2 Likes

I did all of the above brother.
And hell ya, Im still going at his hashtag service, and will be for like years to come XD

1 Like

That’s fine. Every person that they scare & chase off is just an opportunity for me.

2 Likes