Thoughts on Stellation Media Services?

Hi all! Been a lurker here for a little while but am working on becoming more active. I was wondering if anyone had any advice or opinions on using the growth services from Stellation Media?
The service attempts to use features of Instagram that have no hard blocks or less strict rules with mainly a focus on mass story viewing.
They claim to be able to watch up to 500,000 stories on your behalf a day. I am worried with instagrams constant updates this service maybe be spotty at best. I have also noticed a string of recent glowing 5 star reviews on trust pilot all posted within a few hours of each other which seems prettt suspicious.
Does anyone have experience with this service/company?

Disregarding action blocks you’d think they’d block your IP pretty quickly for your millions of daily requests to Thier server

1 Like

I don’t think anyone is purely viewing 500K stories a day now. Mass polling seems to be a thing. Not sure though, because that’s not what we are doing.

2 Likes

They cannot and they do not do mass story viewing, that’s only possible for verified accounts now. I happen to know this service, and it’s literally nextpost, nothing special, you’ll find the exact same layout and tools on any other service provider using a nextpost script, should look like this:

There are services out there using nextpost scripts that go for as low as $5-10/month so look around a bit more. All they’re offering is masspollling + post scheduling anyway so it’s nothing special.

1 Like

You can buy trust pilot review, so just don’t plainly believe it

1 Like

Thank you so much for educating and warning me! I really appreciate it!

1 Like