Thoughts on the new Samsung Phones?

Hello! As most of you know the Samsung S20 was released today aswell with the Z Flip aswell, what are your thoughts on its new design? Anyone ordering it or gonna purchase it?

2 Likes

They look nice but I think I’ll wait for new Note.

Kinda used to it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah yes of course. I once made that mistake of not waiting for the Note. Always wait! The bigger screen ships and improvements from the base phone are hella worth it.

1 Like

I lost the count after S7.
Using my old A8 from 2018 and I don’t think I will change it soon.

1 Like

Note 10 Plus screen size is 6.8 the S20 ultra is 6.9 , how much bigger do you want your screen to be man?:smiley: what are you trying to conpensate for :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Seems nice spec wise, but they release phones too often and that really pisses me off, feels like I just got my S9… don’t think I’m going to support Samsung again if they keep churning out these battery crippled bloatware filled devices.

Sure the hardware seems impressive but they fail often, usually right around the time your warranty period is up. They’re probably creating planned obsolescence just like Apple does, and if there’s no lawsuit yet there will be eventually.

1 Like

I just love using huge phones hahah. I’ll stop when it’s impossible for the phone to fit in my pocket :joy:

They look nice but I still stick with IOS.

Yes, Samsung always seems better spec wise but my experience has been that they work well for a couple months before they get laggy due to bloatware and software.

Once you experience that buttery smooth and fast experience of Iphones, you won’t care about spec sheets anymore and have no desire to go back.

My thoughts. Don’t hate me :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes I agree with you hahah. There’s always something about IOS that intrigues me… Between the two devices the IPhones have the game due to software but maybe the Samsung’s have it spec wise.

1 Like

After 20 years around androids and PCs (media engineer) I finally made a huge step last summer and sold my 2-week new Samsung to buy my first iPhone.

What can I say? 3 months later I bought my first Mac computer, ie an iMac and 2 months later an iPad. :rofl:

I will never ever experiment with androids again, could never imagine that androids would even hurt my quality of photos in instagram.

@Hexe Yeah lol the Apple ecosystem is such an addiction haha.

1 Like

The most apple thing i have ever read :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Been a long time Huawei user, however since with their beef with US/ Google. Might reconsider and switch to Samsung.

Any opinions on this? :smiley:

1 Like

I am a current IOS user. However, I can can confirm with full confidence that Huawei is taking a massive lead in the Smart Phone industry as it’s specs are beyond phenomenal. However,it’s true that the beef with US/GOOGLE sucks, however I’d recommend waiting a little longer as the ban will probably lift soon as there’s not much concern anymore. Also their new UI may be good as-well so maybe possibly wait and see if it’s any good.
Which Huawei phone do you currently have?

Im using the p20 and I sure hope the fight will end soon!

1 Like

Ah, the P20 is a great one. But the controversy should end eventually. Let’s hope! Because tbh that’s the only thing that’s preventing Huawei from expanding throughout Western Countries. But in China is a country wide hit. Hahah.