Three clients cant follow

Dou you know what could be the case?

Three of my clients have since three days from nowhere a follow blockage
i delete them from jarvee and put them in mobile proxies, now they have again follow blockages from zero actions on follow
story viewer and the other stuff is going great but they dont take action in the follow tool
thats very cringe, do you know what this could be? Do you have a scenario like that?

1 Like

This thread is already open: https://mpsocial.com/t/mp-fails-to-follow-api-eb-while-manual-eb-following-works/65960/25

2 Likes

Thats level 2 and they can’t access it yet.

2 Likes

Thanks @wortime. Yes, @danielschkolnikow, exactly the same issue for one of my accounts lasting 3 days so far. Absolutely no obvious reason as to why that account given the setup I have.

3 Likes

Hello @danielschkolnikow as @socialgrow told you, there is a thread we are talking about it, if we find a solution i ll let you know via PM :slight_smile: For the moment we are not advancing :sweat:

2 Likes

Yes, it seems to be a change by Instagram since several people report this since May 8th.

Please do the following (procedure by @DanielAdmin)

1. Open the Embedded Browser on the account that is not able to follow in Jarvee.
  2. Try to follow manually and see if it works. Make sure to refresh the page and check if the follow is still there (if it sticks).
  3. If the follow works when you do it manually in the EB but doesnt when Jarvee tries to it means IG might have changed some html. Please open the embedded browser go to a user profile that you want to follow then right click on the background and click on “view page source” and send the text via Jarvee customer support.
1 Like

Changing the proxy while you have issues with blocks or PV/EV is not always the best idea because you are adding another parameter. Better try to clean it up on the current proxy and when the follow block is gone switch to another. In general its a good idea to use mobile proxies.

1 Like

It wasn’t about what daniel said. It was @socialgrow who mentioned it but he’s deleted it now

1 Like

@Tacos Okay I see. But level 1 cannot access it anyways. Maybe he can delete his post so we can go on helping him here in this thread.

Edit: Saw the deleted post now :sweat_smile:

Someone did this already? I am now experiencing the same problem. Can follow manually with the EB. But automated it does not work.

1 Like

If you delete your post with my quote in it I can move this back to level 1

1 Like

Yes I did @dimitri.
But would be good if multiple people could send it to support.
That way they might fix it faster.

It’s easy - Open EB, search some random user like „justinbieber“, right click somewhere on the profile, click „view page source“ and send the text :+1:t3:

2 Likes

exact same issue with one client, cant follow for 3 days in Jarvee or on the clients phone

Seems like their last update borked the bork.

3 Likes