TikTok and SIM Cards

A quick question. I am currently in Europe, and I recently started using my Thai SIM card to get on TikTok. Do you think constantly changing my SIM cards, as well as my VPN would be an issue for them? Am I breaking any of their terms?

1 Like

Not sure but if it looks super suspicious it might cause problems. Use high quality VPN and don’t change the sim too often

TikTok will see it like this, “does people change their sim card every X amount of time?” if that X amount of time is 1 day, one week or 15 days it will definitely cause you issues, because normally people don’t change their sim card that often, also, as @oolongo said it’s better to use a high quality VPN

1 Like

A high quality VPN does not change my region. I can still see videos from my country. Using a foreign SIM card is the only way to go around this. What if I only use the app with my Thai SIM card and close the app before I use my regional card?

1 Like

Here’s the result!

3 Likes

Congrats man!!

1 Like

Using a sim card from the desired country works flawlessly. Can confirm that.

3 Likes

My only concern is when the lockdown ends, and I need to film outside. Do you think using my regional SIM card with data to film, and then posting the video with my foreign card will be ok for them?

You should be fine with that. The country where a video is shown depends on a SIM card’s region at the time of posting.

Yes, but I’m afraid they might see that as “suspicious”.

I honestly don’t think they would notice that. curious to see!

yeah you can test that and let us know how it goes

1 Like