TikTok botting results, 2 mil views, 20k followers, 70k prof views

I just use autotokker.com and they don’t tell you the limits or anything. Something like 150-200 per day i’d imagine. Only follow/unfollow

2 Likes

I would also love to see if the bot actually does something for your reach or if its just a risk

1 Like

Isn’t it kind of a given that it helps reach if it’s getting us followers?

1 Like

Not really, as everyone has been unable to split test if it’s the content and previous history of engagement or the program assisting along.

1 Like

Agreed. I think if we know that it is growing our following(X% of people targeted by the automation are visiting your profile and following, with some just visiting, and of course some no response), it is probably providing some sort of boost to reach. Similar to Insta automation before.

Probably not, as it’s your FORYOU ratio that drives the reach. Not following.

2 Likes

I think botting helps in the beggining because if you have some followers that engage on your content it helps boost it. and then gets your videos on the for you page?
As compared to having 0 followers and just being shown on random persons for you page. The algorithm will have more to work with and show your videos to the right people?

2 Likes

Yeah I am thinking the same way as you forreal.

Unfortunately that’s not really the case.

How could it not? Genuinely curious

Not sure what I Was responding to, the original comment is gone lol

2 Likes

:joy: It was the spammer I think. Carry on :fist:

2 Likes

Up to 36k followers, my friends. How long until 100k? :thinking:

Do you know something cheaper?

now i think most of people do the opposite they share tik tok videos in youtube shorts