TikTok botting results, 2 mil views, 20k followers, 70k prof views

6 Likes

Which Software are you using?

2 Likes

Are you reposting content or creating your own?

2 Likes

do u use any hashtags? or just follow & unfollow?

2 Likes

Reposting from youtube

1 Like

What kind of niche are You in ?

1 Like

Since you’re posting videos, how do you determine if the activity and growth is from a bot, and how not just from posting good content that’s relevant to your niche?..

2 Likes

me thinking bot didn’t do crap – the content did it. plain and simple. who knows how much better if it was human that posted it.

You can see if the person who follows you is a mutual friend in your notifications and a good number of them are. Organic is still crushing it for sure but the bot provides steady growth behind the scenes.

1 Like

I am sorry but I don’t understand what you mean?

Yes of course. I post the best content I can and use hashtags, good captions, etc.

Sorry new to tiktok, can’t your account get banned if you get caught reposting someone else’s contents

3 Likes

He reposts from Youtube and it isn’t copyrighted. I do the same thing

1 Like

Are not youtube videos copyrighted?

2 Likes

Maybe but TikTok doesn’t notice it in comparison with songs, movies, etc

1 Like

Exactly. Haven’t had any problems with content being flagged or anything. Maybe the screen record saves it?

100% that. It creates a new video with new details(I forget the tech term) etc

That’s crazy, so what are you doing follow/unfollow on that bot? And can you share some limits, how much follows/unfollows are you doing daily?

2 Likes

Maybe this creates organic meta data on the phone because its from the person’s phone?

2 Likes

Yeah meta data is what I meant. Sounds reasonable no?