Hope all of you are doing well!
I wanted to touch the subject of changing location according to what audience you want to target on TikTok.
For those who are new to this, the facts are the following (to my best knowledge):
- VPN without target country Sim card: Doesn’t work. The app gets confused about the location and moreover, you can get shadow banned. So, I won’t mention VPN again since I believe it should not be used at all.
- Target country Sim Card: This is the only thing that works! But I have a question to those who tried.
- Do you use your local Wi-Fi with the sim card of the target location?
- Do you clear cache every time before posting?
- For the US audience, what sim card service did you use, and what package did you buy? Please link so other people can use a trusted source too.
- In which way did you get the best results based on targeting your ideal audience?