TikTok Discussion. Let's Chat

Any tips on doing it in bulk? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unfortunately no, beyond paying a VA or something haha. I only work on 5-10 of my accounts at a time.

1 Like

Not at that point yet haha but thanks, you saved me some time.
If I do find any way I will let you know :slight_smile:

1 Like

45$ per month for 1 acc lol, how can u profit with that

1 Like

By selling the accounts for several thousand USD, growing 5-10 at a time… haha. :laughing: Also they give you discounts for adding more accounts.

bro, what is the bet method to grow a personal account? I saw some comments in another forum that said is hopping on trends before they explode, but how can I do that? does buying shoutouts from bigger accounts help?

Hopping on trends of course, but that is easier said than done. I don’t know if shoutouts help but it’s worth a try, just make sure the account is legit.

I repost content correctly and use TikTok automation

how to avoid shadowbans when reposting?

I am reposting viral niched content while doing follow/unfollow and all my traffic is just from followers.

1 Like

Where are you sourcing the content? What are you doing to prepare it?

I downloaded them from instagram and tiktok.

I used to repost it manually from my phone but when I started reposting (or better I publish from campaign tool) it through JV, I got shadowbanned.
2 different tiktok accounts, different content, same process same shadowban

how abt you guys?

Definitely don’t use the repost tool at this point. Too unstable. I screen record and crop/change speed slightly etc. Youtube or IG for sources

R u telling me that screen record is better than download the file? Wow :hushed:

1 Like

Shouldn’t that be completely obvious? No offense haha

1 Like

how about fueltok? have u ever tried it?

where are you located? the location is a bigi issue too, don’t u think?

about reposting and getting content by screen recording, isn’t it very high time consuming? would you be keen to explain your method?

1 Like

They have the newest API but AutoTokker seems to get my accounts more followers on average during testing.

I’m a nomad, but currently in the US.

Not that bad tbh. It takes 60 secs a video probably.

1 Like

Hi, can i ask which devices do you use: pc, mobile or emulator? Can i grow tiktok without using phone? And how do you bypass “You’re visiting our services too frequently”. To me, It always sucked at this step. Thank you and wish you all the best.

1 Like

You can use Jarvee to grow your TikTok afaik. I am not a TikTok user :slight_smile:

Mobile. Yes you can but maybe they are more sensitive. Use a TikTok bot