TikTok Discussion. Let's Chat

I want to hear some new ideas in the TikTok space! What is everyone up to? Botting? Making money? New niches?

1 Like

oolongo and TikTok a forever-lasting love story :joy:, yeah good idea, but can you give us some of your monetizing techniques, I’m not that experienced with TT but I would like to learn, 2021 might the best TT year.

3 Likes

Hahaha. Damn right. It’s still so early for this platform.

90% of my money from this comes from growing accounts and selling them to businesses/entrepreneurs/ecommerce etc.

Post good content and use a quality bot. Basically farming :man_farmer:

3 Likes

I’m just getting started with my dumpling business account. Making food prep videos so far. Low views for now and getting comfortable with creating videos.

2 Likes

Can you explain what your business is? Like a local shop or selling online or what?

1 Like

The biz model is a basically cloud-kitchen/restaurant, that only delivers our dumplings (food) to customers. (There’s no seating area.)

We basically sell online and only deliver locally.

You can see my journey thread here if you want to know more about the business:

2 Likes

So far i’m botting small accounts niche related, i do follow+ likes on viral videos comments which is my source plus a little filter on which accounts to follow, i’m getting 1000 new followers in around 20 days, the growth is steady no bans or anything, everything is nice, Instagram growth can go to hell :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Your saying it’s too early for this platform because it had very big growth just recently (this year)?

How long do you think it will take until they will be as hard as IG or half hard to bot more than 1 account on their platform?

1 Like

Love it man! You’re making me hungry. What’s the TikTok username?

Crushing it. Which bot you using? Going really well for me as well.

It’s already harder than IG from a coding perspective, from what I hear. Probably why Jarvee and others are having a lot of issues with maintenance.

However, from a results standpoint, it’s as good or better than IG imo…

1 Like

@oolongo how do you usually find the buyers ?

1 Like

okay sounds good, what are the prices that you ask for? Let’s say the last one that you grow the one with the 100k and also the question above about where you find buyers.

1 Like

Last one sold for 2500 USD. You need a growthhacking mentality to find buyers. Look for people on IG that match the account perfectly, that aren’t on TikTok. Reach out to them and explain the value prop for TikTok and strike a deal. :laughing:

1 Like

I will definitely do that in the future, I mean TT stuff, but I will need your help oolongo, in case I’m confused or something :grin: just kidding you have been a great help in the TT business, thanks :+1:

1 Like

Doing my best. Anybody can dm me if they want

1 Like

which bot do u use

1 Like

What do you guys do regarding content? I got some issues in that area

3-5 posts per day, 5 accounts, one niche, 30 days = 600 vides

They can be decent, not great, but they have to niche related. What do you do regarding that?

I am scraping from IG currently but it requires too much manual filtering. Any suggestions or alternatives?

Is anyone getting away with reposting?

1 Like

AutoTokker. None of the others are functioning atm per like two days ago testing

Yes, you can repost. Screen record, cropping, slightly changing speed, etc etc. Many ways to make it work. :slight_smile:

1 Like