I was analysing TikTok since months and also since the IG bot game came to an end, here are the results:
- It is a fact, that social networks rise & fall. It always starts with the shift of a certain generation towards a specific social network, for example Facebook to IG/Snapchat. I can remember those times when people said “IG will never be as big as Facebook”, now we can see an evolvement which proofs the difference.
- TikTok has enormous potential right now to grow immensively fast. I created an account weeks ago and posted 2 videos, tried to follow manually around the network and reached a followback ratio of almost 50%, which is huge for an account without any content.
- Yes it is true, no links so far and also direct messaging is not possible, but guys… Give this network some time. In the US and China TikTok is already releasing business account systems which will make this kind of stuff possible.
- For now the Follow/Unfollow method is the tool we are working with. It is pretty effective and I also read some Threads on BHW how people made it possible to lead the TikTok traffic towards IG (which is possible as you can link your IG profile already)
- I believe this can be a huge thing with TikTok and I dont want to fed up because I was too late in the game like with IG
What do you guys think so far? Are my thoughts realistic? Would be grateful to collect some Ideas here:)