Tiktok Permanently Live Banned

I feel like they er on the side of caution and take any reporting extremely seriously. So maybe somebody reported you guys to be a dick and it worked. :frowning:

i didnā€™t even do anything why canā€™t i go live :frowning:

Thatā€™s pretty common. Someone probably doesnā€™t like you, and reported you immediately after starting a live. TikTok really need to fix their policy, or at least manually review these reports. Keep trying to contact them though.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve had three same thing happen tonight, I was talking about my late son who passed away due to trolls and cyber bullies and the next thing my live feed goes off and Iā€™m banned from live stream Iā€™d been on no more than 1 hour on my first time, this is disgusting that I cant talk about my dead son without getting banned or is it because I said I was gay or I look gay, please help le out

This. It seems like a hair trigger. One report and youā€™re banned is a little ridiculous

pls help me my this accountā€™s live has been permanently banned.how can i recreate my livestream?

Donā€™t see a perm ban here :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I just got permanently banned for ā€œnot meeting the age requirementsā€ im 16 and i have been 16 for a while i really donā€™t get why i got banned for this. I emailed every tiktok email address i could find and sent multiple of the emails and i even reported my problems on the app and im not getting any responses. it is really upsetting because thatā€™s the main thing i do on my account and my fans love it.

1 Like

Good afternoon tik tok my acc is Kathryn_18. I have been permanently band from going live on tik tok because of an age situation. And I would like to inform you that I just turned 19 on July 27. I miss not being able to go live with my TikTok family, and I am asking for is for you to unbend me Please. In this email I have sent you my birthright certificate and I am hoping that is enough to unbend me. I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe. I have already sent a few other emails and I have not received anything back so please please help me I just want my live back. THANK YOU. THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DOā€¼ļøPlease help me

Omg I had this happen to me Iā€™ll show you what it said about me

They are so finicky with live bans itā€™s ridiculous

I did too back in August tried reaching out them but they refused to help me I wasnā€™t doing anything I was talking to someone in my family friend group or I think my mom walked in to tell me something I look at my phone it says Iā€™m banned it said banned permanently and it said underage Iā€™m 17 I clearly did nothing wrong.

Are there any details on what are the age requirements for the live?

You need to be 16 iirc

Edit:

TikTok already prevents users from receiving unsolicited messages from other users who they are not friends with and has a 16-and-over age limit for a user to host a live stream.

they have a way to verify that properly? throughout some kind of ID or something? or they just rely on the info that you give them?

1 Like

I donā€™t do TikTok, but I assume if they believe you are under the age limit (13 or 16) they will ask for a state or national ID as IG does.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info :slight_smile: then itā€™s really strange that they make mistakes and just ban someone that has enough years to use this feature.

1 Like

Considering the crazy year theyā€™ve had. I feel like TikTok actually isnā€™t too bad at this sort of thing. Of course there are going to be mistakes but not too shabby.

1 Like

I was banned last Friday and I have emailed them couple times until today they didnā€™t even reach out to me