Tiktok re-uploading works?

Since TikTok is all the rage now, I was wondering if it works like it used to work for Instagram.

Would accounts be ok if I re-upload stuff from other accounts also on TT? Maybe change their location? Anyone tried it?

2 Likes

Works incredibly well. Don’t use TikTok videos with watermarks. Don’t use copyrighted stuff. Don’t post more than 4ish times per day. Don’t delete any videos. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cool, thanks. TikTok here I come then, as I’m not really a content creator…

this one is strange though, why, what happens if you delete videos?

2 Likes

It just makes the algorithm lose trust in you. It isn’t specific to reposting accounts. If you do that, your videos might get 0 views for awhile after. Giving you all of the tips from experience haha

4 Likes

Haha, interesting and definitely good to know! Much appreciated

1 Like

yes as long as you keep it safe and reasonable, you can re-posts videos with no issues.

1 Like

Well, what exactly do you mean by safe and reasonable - that’s what I was interested in.

what I do is this, find the video that a want to repost, make sure that it doesn’t have any watermarks on it or copyrighted things, I don’t publish the same video multiple times and I don’t do more than 5 reposts per day, maximum of 3 hashtags and I stick to one niche, for me it’s the trending challenges

3 Likes

how do you make it look like a new video?
Screen recording gets flagged, and inshot doesn’t work either. Gets flagged right away. I want to repost some tiktok videos, not just videos from insta or youtube…

1 Like

Where are you screen recording videos? TikTok ? Youtube ?

Why max 3 tags? Do you get penalized for more

i use both TikTok and youtube, generally i don’t face any issues when re-posting as long as the video don’t have any watermarks, sometimes some videos keep showing 0 views for weeks but that happens to a very few not all, the 3 hashtags was a choice based on results from my tests i noticed that 3 hashtags give me better results.

3 Likes

I posted a little guide on this subject, have a look in this section

2 Likes

mind if you link it here?

My journey:

Guide: How to create a tiktok repost page with minimal effort

2 Likes

perfect, thank you and good luck with your journey, I am following it :wink:

1 Like

@NoNewsIsBadNews any updates? did you try the uploading stuff ? did you get any good results?

1 Like

note yet Luca , something else came up and had no time, will try and do it next week :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I feel like when you reupload videos they know or something because a lot of them dont get hte views that they should but when i upload original content its at 20-30k views within the day.

If a video on tiktok never published before, it works.
Else it did not work.

That’s It.

1 Like