Time to search for my first client :)

I spent 3-4 months experimenting with an Instagram automation tool Jarvee.
My analysis was based on some influencers and my own ideas. Now that I got an understanding of how this tool works. I tested with my own account. Perhaps now it is time for me to find some clients.
I need high-end 4G proxies right? Any good recommendations?
What should I price clients for Instagram automation?
Is there anything I should let a client know before or during the automation process?
What is the best method to find clients?
I am open to other suggestions?

3 Likes

nice mate I’m in the same path as you, but I’m using Jarvee for 2 months now so have a lot to learn yet.
Would love to find clients as well but as a beginner I am afraid to get their account blocked lol.
Specially because clients want to use their account on their phone, and doing this while account is on board of Jarvee may result in undesired results…
Looking forward to get the view of those more experienced here!

2 Likes

You might want to develop a plan and test out with at least 5 more accounts before you going client hunting. I don’t want to discourage you, but you will have tons of problems when you start, and it would be much better when you are prepared for as many scenarios as possible.

5 Likes

Yes, I see what you mean. That is something you’ll probably have to experiment with and monitor their daily activity on Instagram. I think a decent work around is to have the client fill out a questionaire first and then use their answers to formulate a solid plan moving forward.

1 Like

How can I test out with 5 more accounts? I encountered tons of blocks in the past so mentally and haven’t hit a block for some time. I do want to test on multiple accounts though.

1 Like

If you find the right clients, then you can use them for test accounts. Find people or businesses that don’t have any instagram accounts and offer to build one up for them.

Just be straight up that it’s best for them to stay out of the account while you are growing it. You could also do a pay for performance model, where they don’t start paying you until you get them 100 or so followers. That allows them to see results first and will be easier to sell them on upfront.

Since you’re still testing, it also gives you a little more time to test, but you’ll also know you’ll get paid for the work when things start moving.

2 Likes

this is such a wonderful idea!
not easy though to find people or business that have no IG account :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

There are a lot who don’t have an Instagram account. But it’s much harder and time consuming to convince someone that Instagram is powerful instead of helping someone who has already an account, grow their smaller one and improve it’s content.

2 Likes

Sound like a great idea, thank you :wink:

1 Like

@goodtimes @roy

Perhaps offering my services to accounts with a small following would be a better idea.

1 Like

You could offer a free trial to test on their accounts

2 Likes

It’s not hard at all to find to find small businesses without an instagram account, if you have the right tools :wink:

3 Likes

I’m not sure if this covers Brazil but will take a look none the less

It depends on who you’re talking to and how you go about it. Personally I do a lot of cold email to get clients.

The first email in the series highlights one benefit of being on instagram and asks if they are interested in getting more customers from there.

If they say no, it’s on to the next. If they say yes then I follow up to schedule a call.

It’s all in how you build your outreach list, having enough contacts on it, and qualifying them quickly. This can all be automated with an email outreach tool and a bit of copywriting.

4 Likes

Could you share some of your average open rates and conversion rates, and how many emails you send per month? I wanted to try out the mass email approach for a month, and I have a dedicated served and 45k limit for the month. Just want some benchmarks to go by!

1 Like

Use cold emails, send from 50 - 100 email daily ( iknow its time consuming but its effective) you will land your first client whitin a week.

1 Like

Datacenter proxies will still work to some degree, but I would only recommend that if you really know what you are doing. We have quite a few good sellers in the marketplace sections, but for that you should be at least level2 :slight_smile:

Cold email is more about quality than quantity. I only send 100 per day max, and sometimes less. It can vary a lot but I get open rates of 20% to 60% and 1% to 10% positive reply rates if everything is done right.

You want to make sure these are all aligned:

• Target audience with verified email addresses
  • Offer
  • Copywriting

You want to make it very easy to get replies. I don’t ask for a call in the first email. I only ask if they are interested in the offer. That way they only have to type 3 letters: Yes

When I get a positive reply, I work to get a call scheduled in my response and manually follow up from there.

2 Likes

I suppose everyone has their unique approach. I’ve been told many times not to even mention the offer and instead do something with the “pattern interrupt” to garner a response. Then depending on response go from there. I will try out your structure for a solid week, thank you for taking the time to write your insights! Really appreciate it

Glad to help. When you do talk about the offer don’t use “I”. Try to write all your emails with “you” so it’s focused on what’s in it for them. Tell them what they get and make sure that it aligns with their needs and/or solves a problem that keeps them up at night.

3 Likes