Tip: how to unfollow properly on manually follow/unfollow

steps while follow:

1. go to own profile following, sort it by “latest”
  2. screen capture last 2 users, and write the last one (userA) on a note/excel to track.
  3. do 100 - 200 follow
  4. go to own profile following, sort it by “latest”
  5. screen capture last 2 users, and write the last one (userB) on the note/excel from 2.

steps while Unfollow:
find the first user(userA), start to unfollow until you reach the second user(userB).

This way you board the ppl you followed with bottom and upper user.

Advanced:
Scrape the following list from (userA) to (userB) and unfollow using an automation.

Note:
I found out that 10 minute every 2 days to do follow is more effective than developing and maintain automation tools.

4 Likes

even having your dog do unfollows for you would deliver more unfollows than J unfortunately with these 508s

2 Likes

im lil lost when you say sort by latest that means the top is the most recent pepole you followed right ? so the last must be the last must be the user on top list ?

1 Like

i just tried it but honestly i did not get what you trying to do , i tho i can sort followers too so i can compare and unfol who does not do back

but i notice your method does not do that so it just keep track who to unfollow next which already simple by sorting either earliest or latest or am i missing something

1 Like

not unfollowing with J but with the same phone controlled by PC.

2 Likes

sorting will give you chronological list

3 Likes

yes i know but it affects only following list and not followers so with all the steps provided on your post i think its just too much steps which we can do by only sorting the list as we wish then start unfollowing if not can you please tell us whats the benefit of your steps maybe i did not get it

1 Like

When client managements you don’t want to unfollow profiles that your client did follow.
This method will almost prevent this from happen since statistically in the 10 minute you do follow your client won’t do and now you will only unfollow users that you followed and not your client.

4 Likes

got you now :facepunch:t6:

3 Likes