Tips to survive Automation

Unfortunately thats just a nextpost replicate. Theres so many of those around. Jarvee is still king.

2 Likes

been doing automation since 2013, miss those days where i can do 800 follows per day

but here’s what i continously do since now… i always have a separate budget each month basically to just test and experiment… when people do A/B test… i do A/B/C/D/E test… each set pool of experiment i keep track and take notes of which works and why it fail… keep doing that every single day… the variables to test can be methods, number of actions, randomization of actions… basically i try to do actions as humanly as possible… methods that try to abuse something, such as viewing 1 million stories per day and such dont tend to last long… i focus on long lasting growth methods. i do not test proxies anymore since i build my own proxy hardware setup… its always good to eliminate potential variable that can screw you up as it will save you much time

never bothered to ask around in forums for settings/setups what works and what not… as i know those who ask those kind of questions are newbies. all i can advice to other people are just keep testing each and every single day… find a setup that works for you, and keep it to your self

be an independent growth hacker and not rely on others to spoonfeed you… thats how you will survive the game

4 Likes

Yeah man. But it does help to have a good circle of close friends that you can come to when you need help. No point in working solo all the time when everyone is doing something different!

But great advice!

2 Likes

Totally agree with you, bro! Especially about your general rules. We should remember to be humans before than workers and to have a life before than a job. Of course we all need to work in order to live, but when the job turns out to be a way to stop to live, it means something went wrong along the process. You already know a bit of my story, what I passed through due to a too big stress from work, so I can just say that your words are wise.

I obviously agree also on all the rest, but I don’t have anything special to share on that, since here there’s people 100 times more experienced than me.

Btw, it’s always a pleasure to read your tips and ideas.

An interesting read