[TOOL] Instagram name already taken? How to find a brandname for your Instagram Page

Instagram now has 1 billion monthly active users, more than 500 million of them use the platform every day. That’s why it’s no surprise that many usernames are already taken. But if we want to create a page and give it a memorable name without many special characters, we have to try a lot of names. If we even find a name we like. By the way, it is very time consuming when creating multiple accounts.

When looking for a good brand name, I came across the website https://namelix.com/.

This website works with AI and proposes several possible names based on a keyword. Several websites, domains and platforms are searched. Not every name suggested there is available, but many. This will save you a lot of time and often you will find a short and aesthetic name for your Instagram page.

Good luck with your Instagram Page! :slight_smile::+1:

9 Likes

Thx @roy nice share . Was looking for something like this.

1 Like

Awesome, thank you! There’s a guy with a barely active account with the name I want, I’m trying to offer him money but he doesn’t even answer me :cry:

1 Like

Cool tool Roy, thanks for sharing it.

1 Like

Why not just add a “.” or “_” to your desired account name? Display name you can choose the one you want.

2 Likes

You are welcome! This helped me a lot :muscle:

Yeah that could be an option. It’s my first name so it might look okay with Martin. instead of Martin (as an example). I could also add my last name but there’s something cool about having only your first name. Kinda makes it look like you’ve got a huge personal brand that’s been around from early.

1 Like

how about M.A.R.T.I.N that looks legit :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I also tried that one time @Doozy The big Problem is that these pages are inactive very often.

When you guys want to laugh a bit then search on Instagram for @jim and watch how many people follow this Jim without him having anything on the profile. Or search for @tom and watch the people in the comments offering him thousands of dollars for the username.

1 Like

Damn good idea, I was thinking about xXDragonslayerMartinXx.

What is so frustrating is that it’s an actual semi active page, but it’s a very boring personal one that isn’t trying to grow at all, so I figured he’d be interested in selling the name. I mean he’s posting random pics once a month with 0 hashtags or anything.

2 Likes

Thanks bro, not all names are fitting but definetly a few gold nuggets here and there I didn’t think about before… slowly getting out of ideas for usernames for my childs haha…

1 Like

Thanks, this tool will help me save a lot on cracking my brains in search for a name.

1 Like