[TOOL] Live Hashtag Total Post Counter

Great information! Thank you!

They are just simple categories as any other category here.

2 Likes

I still don’t get it. Is greyed out for me, can I physically see it?

You won’t be able to see them until your level 2. They’re invisible to you right now I believe.

I read this thread a week ago and, despite all the mud slinging, I’m curious about your tool.

So, if I search a hashtag, and it gives a number in the 50k, is that how many people are posting that on average at that moment, or per day or per week - what’s the metric? It’s certainly lower than total posts, which is what I think you’re trying to go for, but that number could be a good indicator on how easily your work will get spotted on a new tag.

Thanks.

EDIT:
Scratch that… your tool isn’t very useful. I made a mistake in the readings and realised that it counts all posts, which can be seen from IG searches anyway - this is just a tiny bit easier to search tag after tag, rather than flicking back and forth on IG.
To add to the crappiness… your tool doesn’t distinguish between tags with and without underscores. So winning there.

Well you suck too. I never said it was the end all be all tool. I said exactly that. It counts the umber of posts of whatever tag. So suck it M8

It would be lot more useful if you kept your negativity and all this to yourself. But you don’t hear me whining about it.

How the fuck am I going to implement changes to a tool I did not create?

Ice cream toaster? Get off the drugs M8. Where does it say I made this tool? I specified exactly what the tool was for and what it did, nothing more. You don’t like it? Great. Carry on. I don’t see you sharing anything around here.

The creator of Pepe is actually quite against his imagery being used in relation to negative connotations by the alt right or Trump supporters.

Do I really need to state that the tool is not mine when I say it came from SeekMetrics? Do you think I own seekmetrics and came here promoting the tool? Maybe you’d like me to state other easily evident facts that a 3 year old can understand, like “I’m not the President of the United States”. Please make a list of all the things that you need clarified so that you can feel like the special snowflake that you are when you come one here and rant about a tool I did not design, but simply shared and even said how it works.

I’m attacking you? I made a statement about you that is far truer than your useless statements and posts about a tool I do not own nor can change. Go cry over at /r/incel M8

Get bent man. Trump nor anyones political leanings have nothing to do with a simple hashtag counter. Fucking hell.

:joy: I just joined this community and I already love you all so freaking much lol

Btw @Babs, you just gave me the topic of my new guide. Coming out soon :wink::pray:

1 Like

I for one would appreciate you taking your lack of comprehension elsewhere.

1 Like

@Anon, don’t think of this thread as a negative, will PM you on your next guide you should do…

1 Like

Haha, dude got served and deleted his posts. @Anon I can’t recommend that plan of approach at all, but your style, I like it.

2 Likes

In all honesty, the tool is pretty useless. :no_mouth:

For you maybe. I find value in it. But thanks for your useless opinion.

Deleted my post because I got sucked down to Anon’s childish meme-frog level and wasn’t proud of it.

Dude can’t take criticism and comes out swinging insults and negative attacks against people like he’s never been online and didn’t know people have opinions that may differ.

Not sure about him, butI’m keen to stick around and learn from people if I can, and dealing with insults shouldn’t be a part of that.

2 Likes

Thank for your share, I was looking for something like this long time ago!

Whoever is saying this is useless, have no clue what he it’s talking about.

People get confused with hashtags sometimes, they see a hashtag with 500k post in it, and thinks its a popular hashtag, but… The reality is that hashtag it’s dead and useless! So with this share we can see how active is a concrete hashtag.

I myself, created a hashtag, with +250.000 posts in it that now is dead!

Thanks for contibuting.

Best regards,

1 Like

Glad it finally helped someone else!

WTF with people calling this tool useless… I needed this. I’d prefer if it worked by just spitting a metric at me, like this hashtag has XX level of activity, but this is cool too.

When dealing with hashtags in other languages / countries, there’s not much activity, its the bane of my life. Well one of them anyways. Even the biggest hashtags often have scant movement. This tool gives a quick impression if its worth my time or not. It’s certainly better than fondling the refresh button and counting posts.

In fact, the level-of-current-activity is the big missing piece of the puzzle in hashtag use and I have not seen anybody or any tool addressing this. I don’t need hashtags that where popular two years ago. Maybe ya’ll are using some super advanced tool a lot better than this? If so feel free to share. In the meatime, thnx @Anon

1 Like