[TOOL] Live Hashtag Total Post Counter

So I have a lot of work to do to get to level 2 I guess? Here is my first share.

When I am doing hashtag research, I always look into how popular a tag is. But you don’t always get a feel for how many uses or active a hashtag is without refreshing a page. If you ever want to make a top post, it’s important to know if it’s going to be seen by anyone.

Seekmetrics has a free LIVE, real time, Instagram hashtag counter!

How it works is you enter the hashtag that you think you want to use and just click go. It will show you how many new posts are occurring so you can determine if this is as popular hashtag as it would appear.

https://seekmetrics.com/live-counter/hashtag

If you found my first share useful, please like it!

Level 2, here I come.

29 Likes

thx for the share :thumbsup:

1 Like

Thanks for the share!

However, this information is pretty useless. You can get the same info directly from IG itself and it will still be pretty useless.

I renamed your thread to more accurately reflect what the tool share does. A “hashtag tracker” is very different.

5 Likes

Thanks for the help! You can get the information from Instagram, but you can’t see how many uses it is getting without refreshing the screen.

When I am looking for how many uses it has, this helps me determine if the tag is worth it or not.

Do you always go around changing peoples titles?

> Be me
>made my first share
>dude changes my title and tells me it’s useless
>wtf.jpg
>I already acknowledged that you can get the info from Instagram
>noshit.exe
>body of post states that you don’t need to refresh screen so this easier
>also have not seen anything like it on the forum
>MFW when my first post gets called useless after having to wait 24 hours to share so I can see the good stuff

http://mvgen.com/submitted_gifs/1487946733giphy7.gif

4 Likes

Hey I dug it.
Just dont be a puss lol.
theres gunna be people who may or may not agree with you. Not useless, its content. Ty!

6 Likes

Thanks. I don’t think it’s useless. Some hashtags are smaller and yet more popular, this just keeps me from having to refresh every few minutes to determine how trending it is. I am not being a puss about it. But thats kind of a dick move to someone who just joined and on his first share.

I could post pics of my art like some, or copy paste an article like the other day.

Thank you though babs.

5 Likes

Hey, great share, I am sure that others will find this useful.

Once you hit level 2 you will find many more advanced hashtag research methods.

3 Likes

I changed your title because I felt it reflects better the information shared. Feel free to change it to whatever tickles your fancy.

Is the tool useless? Yes. Is that your fault? No.

No need for snappy remarks and the rest.

6 Likes

Someone who just joined a community shouldn’t call a veteran of the community a dick because he shared his opinion about your topic. He even thanked you for your share. Not a good way to advance here.

4 Likes

Useless for you. And the title was just how I liked it.

I didn’t call him a dick. I said it was “kind of a dick move”.

Level 1: We have to share crap. OK, so I am sharing. People changing titles, telling me it’s useless. It might useless to you guys, but others might think it is helpful. It helps me. I thought thats what this forum was supposed to be about?

Well TBH I don’t see why you feel the need to change the title of my post. If I didn’t like it in the first place, then I would have named it something else.

No one has yet to offer a solution or any tool that might help me out. So why even bother?

Not even sure I want to advance here TBH. If people call anything people post useless MULTIPLE times, and change everything, then why don’t you guys just hop on over to my keyboard and type everything out for me?

1 Like

3 Likes

It’s a great community with a lot of valuable knowledge. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well you all have a strange way of welcoming people.

There is very little info here, and you post anything and everyone comes out and bashes it. I get it, I need to earn my keep, be handy with the steel if you know what I mean.

Regulators, round up.

It’s the internet, don’t get so offended. :wink:

2 Likes

Clearly I was not as offended as certain other people.

1 Like

Good share, thank you.

That’s the way to go. Post useful thread, discuss with users, you’ll get likes, increase post count, make friends/enemies and get to LVL2 fast :slight_smile:

BTW, we have couple of members who help with moderating the forum, they can change the titles and similar stuff. We never question their decisions :slight_smile: unless they make them while drunk :smiley:

7 Likes

YEEEE BITCH WELCOME TO MPSOCIAL!:wine_glass::wine_glass:

Lol, dw you’ll get used to us :relieved:

5 Likes

I’m still trying to work out where level 2 is? Is it within this very forum, where actually is it? I know this sounds dumb, it’s easy when you know how. I’d just like to know where it’s accessed from.