Tool says "there are no users to un follow"

hey there i have a problem with the unfollowing tool on several instagram accounts. It says “there are no users to unfollow” , but the accounts are following between 3.500-6.000 people. Can anybody help?

What tool are you using for the unfollow ?

1 Like

Which software are you using?
Some software only follow the people that has been followed by that software ( this prevent to unfollow your friend if it’s a presonal account), and if those has been followed by other software or something like that it won’t unfollow. Some has the option to unfollow all sources

Assuming it’s Jarvee, check the following:

• Unfollow items after a minimum of …
  • Also target users followed from outside Jarvee
1 Like

You should be really careful with this option, this will unfollow ALL the followings with no exception.
If you want to keep some of them, make a White list with them and add it in the Unfollow tool.

1 Like

That’s true, I forgot to mention Whitelist option :slight_smile:

1 Like

Too many ways to check it if you’re using Jarvee.

1 - Take a look into time interval for unfollow tool. If you follow any guy then Jarvee don’t unfollow it any time, there is interval time, if you’ve setup 5 days, then Jarvee will unfollow that users after 5 days only otherwise it will stop.

2 - Take a look into other setting as said by broked, Jarvee by default not unfollow people which is followed by some other tool/manually.

3 - Take a look into maximum number of unfollow setting like per day/ hour etc.

4 - Take a look into other setting which say stop unfollow tool when your total number of followers are below 500 for example.

1 Like

I have the same problem. It’s impossible that there is no one to unfollow as I checked to unfollow users who have not been followed with jarvee. I guess the tool doesn’t work anymore. You also get bans super fast now even with moderate settings.

If you have “Scrape with the embedded browser where possible” checked on your main account’s Advanced profile settings, uncheck it, then restart the tool. I got the same issue, the tool started working again after I unchecked it.

As many other accounts, mine was also permanently banned now due to jarvee. Setting were extremely moderate, max 60 likes per day, max 14 followings per day, no comments, only one account. Frankly, jarvees days are over as any other bot service is. And don’t think you lose money, who cares about 30 bucks? You will lose your account, all your work you did for free so Instagram gets bigger and bigger and earns with your content.

Unfortunately it’s a monopoly. There is no alternative on the market. However, Facebook was a monopoly too and it died within a short period of time, no one is using it anymore except for a few old people. I guess this is what currently happens to insta too.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your account. Were you not using any scraper accounts? Accounts would die quickly if they’re not warmed up properly, or if they do too many API Calls. I suggest you use mother/child method to grow your account instead of doing F/U. It is the best option for now IMO.

1 Like

Thx for your information. No, I didn’t use scrapers as I didn’t know about it. I was falsely convinced that with my moderate settings everything would be fine. My account was not fresh, 1k+ followers. I set followings to 6-15 per day. So it followed just 7 on the first day and 9 on the second. This is really far from being mass-following. At the same time I just unfollowed 1 account. That’s what makes me think that jarvee just doesn’t work in 2021 anymore. Unless you put the setting so extremely low (like 2 followings per day, never auto comment, 15 likes per day…) that it really doesn’t make any sense to pay for a service. It’s much easier and cheaper then to do it manually. I guess this is exactly what insta intended to achieve.

What do you mean by mother/child method? Sounds interesting.

I understand your frustration. Things used to be much easier in 2019, Now you must use scraper accounts, good proxies, and low settings (below 150 actions per day for follow/unfollow/like).

Basically you add only your child/slave accounts in Jarvee. They will do Follow/unfollow, like, comment etc to gain followers, then they’ll be set to promote your mother/main account through story viewer or DM. You can use the search feature on this forum to find more topics about this method.

Yeah, I run over 150 slaves and 70 clients on jarvee and havn’t had any permanently deleted. I think it would have been the excessive api calls your account was doing without scrapers.

If you are interested in what m/s does send me a dm and I can show you what my account is doing whilst I have learnt it. I had my main account blocked by using a different bot, so I decided to learn m/s as there is no way it can affect the main account.