Tool to mass unfollow?

I’m looking for a tool to automate a mass unfollow users not following back. Any ideas?

1 Like

try jarvee, It will work

Jarvee is not working correct way. Is there anyother free or paid tools?

What do you mean by incorrect way? are you getting no more results message from the Unfollow tool?

I using Jarvee for that, since they have this option below

Jarvee is the most convenient for me, haven’t ran into any issues! Just ease in with the settings, like everything else.

I have given this work to my wife. She did it manually in her free time.

Was it free too? :smiley:

3 Likes

I do get the “no users to unfollow” with the box “do not unfollow followers” unchecked. Any idea of how to unfollow 5000 users, please?

Go to follow tool Results tab, click Export Followings. Once your followings get extracted, click More Actions > update followed back. then start the unfollow tool. You can increase the scroll time to extract more followings and set it to auto extract every x hours.

1 Like

Tools work, but unless its tens of thousands, such things are always better done by hand.

No. So I choose Followinglike instead. They get a free version and it works fine on search users/followers & auto follow/unfollow. So far so good.

No. So I choose Followinglike instead. They get a free version and it works fine on search users/followers & auto follow/unfollow. So far so good.

I am using Jarvee and Follow and Unfollow tools are working just fine on my side.

You can also use ‘Superpowers for Twitter’. It’s a chrome extension and I’ve been using it for a long time. It’s not free though.