šŸ› [Tool] Instagram Hashtag Rank Checker šŸ› 

thank youā€¦seems to work. Just thinkingā€¦which one of my post are inā€¦possibly add a bitmap image of post? ā€¦just a ideaā€¦
thank you again! :slight_smile:

Good idea, iā€™ll try to do that.

1 Like
  • Added total post count indicator
  • Added clickable image preview of the ranking post
1 Like

beautiful!! thank you.

1 Like

Hi! i want to use your tool but it show me this message every time ā€œSorry, no hashtags are ranking at the moment.ā€ and i donā€™t understand why! Iā€™ve try to put hash and user in every mode possible but nothing different is happened :sweat:

Wow, this is why I came here! What an awesome tool thank you! :raised_hands::clap::pray:

1 Like

Doesnā€™t work for me. Says No Hashtags Ranking at the Momentā€¦but Iā€™m ranking for my own.

Pm me ur hashtags and usernames, iā€™ll investigate further. @paulmic20 @bgfit

1 Like

My bad @hvp17. I was doing it wrong.

1 Like

it also tells me Sorry, no hashtags are ranking at the moment.
what im doing wrong?

1 Like

@petcobra
Well the error message is quite self explanatory, youā€™re not ranking for any hashtags.
You can pm me your username iā€™ll check manually and then compare it with output of my site.

3 Likes

Is this tool still available? The link isnā€™t working for me. Looks very useful!

Iā€™m in the works of reworking it and adding it to a much bigger application, iā€™ll give updates when it will be available again.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s great news! Thanks for all of your hard work

Application Error.
Are you using free plan?
Canā€™t access the tool.

read the post above

1 Like

oh okay. my bad.

The website you share donā€™t work : Application error
An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. If you are the application owner, check your logs for details.

1 Like

this is never workingā€¦

1 Like

folksā€¦he took it down for further development. its a hell of a good toolā€¦just wait until he gives us the okay to go backā€¦jeezā€¦read above.