šŸ› [Tool] Instagram Hashtag Rank Checker šŸ› 

Hello,
While browsing through here I saw quite a lot of posts with people asking if they are using right hashtags.
Well I have put together a tool which might make it a little bit easier, Instagram hashtag rank checker.
What it does it takes in a list of hashtags and usernames and checks if the provided users are in any of hashtags top 9 posts.

ATM itā€™s hosted with heroku, i might get a domain a bit later.
You can check it out at: https://hvp-17-insta-rank-check.herokuapp.com/

This is V1 so please suggest how I could improve it (The export to .csv is coming soon).

Thank you!

P.S. :I AM NOT COLLECTING ANY OF THE HASHTAGS OR USERNAMES IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

19 Likes

Perhaps you could give us a bit of information on how best to use it as well as how it works?

1 Like

thank youā€¦works.

1 Like

I have tested this against a client and they do not rank for their own hashtag.

1 Like

it did not work for me until i took off the ā€˜#ā€™

2 Likes

good way to see if ghostedā€¦im in top 9 on 6 low and medium tagsā€¦getting nota , zipā€¦noā€¦nothing followersā€¦:frowning:

1 Like

This tool is EPIC

Check your DMs

1 Like

It just scrapes the hashtag pages, I do not use IG API, so far it gave me more consistent results.
I havenā€™t experienced any mismatches in my tool data and real instagram page info.
It can be because of location of posts since my tool is hosted in the US.
Could you try to use it with some different account and hashtags? If it mismatched again, iā€™ll look more into it.
As for usage i mostly use it for testing out new found hashtags and of course as Alexnvo mentioned it is a good way to see if i am ghosted somewhere.

2 Likes

It works beautifullyā€¦using in accounts ā€¦

2 Likes

I havenā€™t gotten any errors and have been manually verifying the results and everything seems on point.

2 Likes

works good. Could you share the code please so we could install it on our own ? Thank you

I might share it in the future but for now I expect It to be changed quite drastically, when I will feel comfortable i will zip it and share it here.

2 Likes

Nice tool. Thank you :wink:

1 Like

Great share thank you :blush:

1 Like

Mind if I DM you?

2 Likes

implement this with MPšŸ™ Why just 30 hashtags?

I use random 400~ hashtagsā€¦ can i add this list somehow?

Sure,go ahead

1 Like

Limit was set to avoid abusers at the start, Increased hashtag limit 30ā€“>150 per request and 5ā€”>10 users per request.

2 Likes

One request pleaseā€¦
screen is ----- Hashtag UserName Rank
ā€¦
could you please add count or total also? The number below top 9 of total postsā€¦thank you

1 Like

Added, check if it shows them correctly and report back, Thanks!

1 Like